• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

REverse Re:Verse Players Hub

Yama

Owner

I wanted something akin to Outbreak, Capcom disagrees every time. I enjoyed Resistance, they let it die. I get it, this isn't what anyone asked for. But with that said, perhaps it'll create for some laughs. It's not the competitive PvP I could take seriously, but could create some good laughs with lots of Bio fan service. Feel free to share your handles to matchmake as well as anything else that comes to mind.

Off topic, on topic: RE7 Chris is no more, lol.

I'm going to play in the early access even though it is not really my thing. What I'm curious about is what does winning actually get you. Like is there any sort of inventory / equipment or stats or character progression that carries over between matches
Edit: I'm a huge Revelations raid mode fan and veteran, and have always wanted to see something like that as a spin off multiplayer game

Last edited:
The RE7 version of Chris was just atrocious. Everything about him is lame. The voice. The hair. The face. It felt like Capcom just got lazy and hired "anybody" they could, without thinking things through.

That shemp looked absolutely nothing like the modern day Chris, and more so resembled Chris during the RE1 era. Which of course, made zero effing sense in a game that came out in 2017. LOL...

Yama

Owner
Started yesterday, climbed to about 1800 MMR and LV10 on the BP. It's a fun mode to pass time on, but I can't see this seriously lasting. There's some chances for outplays, sure, but it isn't deep by any means. I play quite a few FPS competitively, fighters, etc. so I like PvP and naturally it's Biohazard so I have to toy with it, but it's more a quick fix time passer than anything I'd devote real effort into. If they juice it with cosmetics and such that are obtainable naturally through progression it'll get some artificial life to it, but game modes that are interesting are what it really needs.

Yama

Owner
I'm going to play in the early access even though it is not really my thing. What I'm curious about is what does winning actually get you. Like is there any sort of inventory / equipment or stats or character progression that carries over between matches
Edit: I'm a huge Revelations raid mode fan and veteran, and have always wanted to see something like that as a spin off multiplayer game
It really only nets your MMR and you climb this ladder for the sake of doing so or filling out a battle pass. It's pretty uninspiring to be honest. Also the point that a game so silly would even be based around MMR solely and not a casual CBMM experience is baffling and show they really think this product is something that it isn't. This is no e-sport lol!

Started yesterday, climbed to about 1800 MMR and LV10 on the BP. It's a fun mode to pass time on, but I can't see this seriously lasting. There's some chances for outplays, sure, but it isn't deep by any means. I play quite a few FPS competitively, fighters, etc. so I like PvP and naturally it's Biohazard so I have to toy with it, but it's more a quick fix time passer than anything I'd devote real effort into. If they juice it with cosmetics and such that are obtainable naturally through progression it'll get some artificial life to it, but game modes that are interesting are what it really needs.
Well said! Definitely needs more gameplay modes.... I hope this Friday it gets some and isn't drip fed through seasons. If the Beta is the final product then I really don't see what was done during the year delay.

It really only nets your MMR and you climb this ladder for the sake of doing so or filling out a battle pass. It's pretty uninspiring to be honest. Also the point that a game so silly would even be based around MMR solely and not a casual CBMM experience is baffling and show they really think this product is something that it isn't. This is no e-sport lol!
You do buy upgrades for your character with the points you earn. Also some of these upgrades have a level but in the beta you don't seem to be able to level them up past Lv 1.

I played it until I came 1st once and then had enough. I can't see it lasting either but hopefully the full version will have some more depth.

Well said! Definitely needs more gameplay modes.... I hope this Friday it gets some and isn't drip fed through seasons. If the Beta is the final product then I really don't see what was done during the year delay.
Yes hopefully the full version has some more play modes, it really needs them.

So I never received this game despite buying RE8 digitally on day 1. Everyone seems to have it as a downloadable option in their game libraries but it’s not in mine and it’s nowhere in the PS store. I have been in contact with Capcom and trying to sort this out. This is frustrating as I am trying to get all RE trophies and just want this out of the way asap before the game dies out like Resistance.

It’s like this game doesn’t want me to play it, never have I gone through so much trouble trying to access a game before. This is mind boggling.

So I never received this game despite buying RE8 digitally on day 1. Everyone seems to have it as a downloadable option in their game libraries but it’s not in mine and it’s nowhere in the PS store. I have been in contact with Capcom and trying to sort this out. This is frustrating as I am trying to get all RE trophies and just want this out of the way asap before the game dies out like Resistance.

It’s like this game doesn’t want me to play it, never have I gone through so much trouble trying to access a game before. This is mind boggling.
I had trouble finding it myself. I thought I would just go on the PS store and search for RE:Verse but it showed no results no matter how I spelled it.

I did find it in 2 places:
In my 'Game Library' but under 'Your Collection' not the default category.
I also found it on the PS Store, search for Resident Evil Village and on the game page scroll down to 'Official News' and select the RE:Verse news announcement.

Hope that helps you find it :)

It's not under My Collection in the game library and when I select RE:Verse under Official News it fires up RE8 every time. After contacting Capcom for about a week they just blew me off saying "go download the game from the store." I gave them proof of purchase and everything and they don't care. I would try to rebuy a physical version to get a voucher code but Capcom said buying RE8 digitally automatically redeems the game to your account.

Here is video proof that I cannot find it, which I also provided for Capcom.

So basically I am screwed and will never be able to play this game unless it becomes available as a separate purchase.

Last edited:
It's not under My Collection in the game library and when I select RE:Verse under Official News it fires up RE8 every time. After contacting Capcom for about a week they just blew me off saying "go download the game from the store." I gave them proof of purchase and everything and they don't care. I would try to rebuy a physical version to get a voucher code but Capcom said buying RE8 digitally automatically redeems the game to your account.

Here is video proof that I cannot find it, which I also provided for Capcom.

So basically I am screwed and will never be able to play this game unless it becomes available as a separate purchase.
Wow it's not there is it!

What version did you buy digital or physical, Gold edition or Standard?

Finally found the game after someone on psnprofiles said it was "hidden" in my collection, I never hid the game before so this was a bug. I was losing my mind trying to reach out to Capcom about this for about a week. FINALLY I can play this crappy game...lol. No thanks to Capcom btw, they have a bunch of monkeys banging on a keyboard for their "support services."

The game was fun, especially controlling Jack Baker, but it bored me very soon. I suppose this is due to the lack of motivation in the form of content. The game has cool skins from RE6 and The Umbrella Chronicles, for example, but you have to buy them for real currency. So I bought that Chris' skin from RE7 and some perks for in-game currency, after which I didn't come back.

It has some neat detail though. Every wallpaper you can unlock contains a line, and the one of the Fat Molded confirms that the Molded treated Eveline like a mother. Apparently, that's why they cried or imitated crying in End of Zoe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom