All nemesis boss fights. Let me give my thoughts:
1. You explore jill's apartment more compared to og but ı wished it wasnt a full scripted running away sequence. Being able to explore it more as well fighting monsters would have been nice. That being said, nemesis finds jill much earlier than the og game. Not sure about this change; ı'm ok with it ı guess.
2. The car sequence is ok but ı wished we could fight nemesis before getting in the car then ramming the creature with it.
3. Nemesis drops briefcases when heavily stunned ( pretty easy to do with a grenade. ) and the boss fights are easier compared to og game's boss fights. It feels easier to stun him compared to t-103 in re2 remake which feels weird. Wished the guy fought the monster more during the optional fights and obtained the briefcases though, would like to know what do the briefcases contain.
4. Jill says the iconic " You want stars? I'll give you stars! " line but much earlier. She doesnt say it at the end however. I think she should have said it at the end but ı'm glad the line is kept in.
5. Nemesis' rocket launcher has a laser attachment similar to alfred's and j'avos' sniper rifles. Nice change.
6. The 2nd mutated form from the og game is removed but replaced with a new form. I like the new form, the boss fights look interesting but ı still think they should have kept the og game's 2nd mutated form.
7. It looks like the grenade launcher and mine thrower are combined into a one weapon. Acid and freeze rounds are gone. Not a big fan of this change...
8. Carlos doesnt fight nemesis. ( Other than a one small cutscene at the start. You cant fight him when you play as him unlike the og game. )
9. I dont like nemesis' final form unlike his 2nd form. It's a lame giant wall with weakspots. The og game's final form is much better designed. That being said, being able to control the railgun is an interesting change. Wish jill said the iconic " You want stars? I'll give you stars. " line here though.