• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:2 RE:2 "Chasing Jill" Achievement

OP, your wish may have come true after all! ;)

giphy.gif

Yes please, gimme!

This is all the more interesting, because while Jill already knew of Robert Kendo, since he manufactured their firearms, they never appeared together in a game before now.

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
The update is live and you can find Jill's letter, it doesn't look like you can find it in Claire's campaign though... great... gonna have to play Leon again...

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
I just got the letter. So she came across Kendo, maybe we'll get to see what actually happens to him in RE3

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Got that trophy as well. It's a nice touch and I like how it connects to RE3 :D Maybe we'll also meet Kendo in the REmake.

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
None of that happened. At best they might add something to the game later when they sell it along with RE3 as a bundle.

Anyone playing on PS4 please?
I updated to V1.0.5, but couldn't find it in the achievements list.
Thanks a lot.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Anyone playing on PS4 please?
I updated to V1.0.5, but couldn't find it in the achievements list.
Thanks a lot.
I play on PS4.
Hmm... That's strange... ? You'll find that achievement under under the 'Another Survivor' section because that's where it is. Did you check out if Jill's file exists in your game?

I play on PS4.
Hmm... That's strange... ? You'll find that achievement under under the 'Another Survivor' section because that's where it is. Did you check out if Jill's file exists in your game?

Edit:
Found it on Trophy list.
But it's not in the in-game achievements list.

Last edited:
Top Bottom