• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Resistance Project REsistance Beta codes are being sent out

20190930_040014.jpg

Just a heads up: got an email with a psn code to play the beta of Project Resistance a few minutes ago. Keep an eye on your emails if you signed up! Beta is running from this Friday, October 4th 12:00am PST - October 7th 12:00 PST.

Yeah. I seen a "full match" the other day, and it looks terrible. Kind of like the other bad games: Operation Raccoon City. Book of Memories. Umbrella Corps. But I suppose this is a bit of a good thing, because the sales from this will help them make future mainline games. It's like we're helping them, but it's true: It ain't something we really wanted. It's still no excuse for making a terrible product.

I also watched that full match video and I'll admit it did not impress in the slightest but I'll give the game a chance. I'm not against the idea but the game definitely needs a lot of work put into it as it looks very amateurish. It's very evident that it's lacking the polish and care other recent Capcom releases have had such as RE2 and DMC5.

Have you filled in the survey yet, Dead-Emmett? Let Capcom know your feedback matters, by telling them you now know this game sucks. I kind of knew it from the start, anyway, but this is just plain shite.

Have you filled in the survey yet, Dead-Emmett? Let Capcom know your feedback matters, by telling them you now know this game sucks. I kind of knew it from the start, anyway, but this is just plain shite.

I'm gonna fill the survey soon and, yes, let them know this game is terrible. Why they even bother of doing these kind of games anyway...

I'm gonna fill the survey soon and, yes, let them know this game is terrible. Why they even bother of doing these kind of games anyway...

Because it's Capcom. Get your wallet ready!

:poop:

Seriously, though. They made a lot of classic games... in the PAST! But these days, it's all about working off of nostalgia, while they *MAY* be working on something bigger, and well, better of course. With that said, I knew they were slipping a lot with the storylines for this franchise after basing so much slop in 1998. And yeah, the gameplay is just as important as the story in a series as big as RE. :censored:

We get it! Raccoon City is a cool place, and when the series was at its absolute best. However, that was like 20 years ago, and it's like they cannot move past that era at all. How many more games like that do we need anyway? They could have proven us wrong. This was their big chance to maybe like, revive the Outbreak sub-series, or make something similar with a bigger budget to really send the PS4 off with a bang, but they have been failing miserably for years to convince me that I'm wrong about how I feel about them as a company... in the modern era.

I'd have been happy if we had gotten another Revelations game, to be honest. They had better not keep throwing shit into future games and then Capcom goes around abruptly leaving it to rot, since they enjoy acting like a lot of stuff doesn't exist, and fully ignoring it. Like in Revelations 2 when Alex lives on through Natalia. That surely must mean a lot to future titles. Why haven't we had anything heard about that anymore? Well, you know how Capcom is always just making up stuff on the fly. We'll probably not be hearing about her any year soon. I'm honestly so frustrated with this series, that I'd rather support Naughty Dog than Capcom.

Well, that and every other plot aspect they seem to chuck into the games, only to simply ignore later on. And now Chris is siding with Umbrella. The same company he spent the whole franchise with Jill, trying to stop. Run, run, run, in the opposite direction... C-H-R-I-I-I-I-I-I-S! You deserve better treatment, my man!

:coffee:

This video sums up how a lot of fans must be feeling right now. It really made me laugh...

:ROFLMAO:

@Caffeine Addict
Alex is in the body of a child. She needs time to grow up. It's also a plot point that's been around since RE5, and PR has Alex involved in it.
Chris isn't working with Umbrella voluntarily, and It's a plot point that's been around since RE4.
Nothing "on the fly". They are building on old plot points, not just making up new ones.

If you want to complain about the recent 1998 games, blame the fans who have been demanding remakes for 15 years, not the company that listens to it's fans.
And RE8 is coming. A side project set alongside the recent remake doesn't affect that.

Last edited:
Its funny to me how one spin off can suddenly make fans so jaded and hate Capcom. They released two amazing games at the start of the year (RE2make and DMC5), both games that have been highly requested by fans for over a decade now and despite whatever people's criticisms they have for both, they were fantastic and well made games. They released a great expansion for Monster Hunter World as well that basically feels like an entirely separate game with tons of fan favorite monsters. As Evil Resident has said, all they've been doing recently for the most part is listening to fans. We still have RE8 and most likely RE3 coming, this is an outsourced project and doesn't affect anything. You just need to be patient. They've done a lot of good this year.

I filled the survey and got annoyed when I had to write my own words some stuff and it took forever trying to hit the "ONLY ASCII CHARACTERS" acceptable. But hey, I got this!!

Oh and the translator surely was Japanese since many times he/she got confused with L and R. (TYLANT. REVERATIONS.)

Its funny to me how one spin off can suddenly make fans so jaded and hate Capcom. They released two amazing games at the start of the year (RE2make and DMC5), both games that have been highly requested by fans for over a decade now and despite whatever people's criticisms they have for both, they were fantastic and well made games. They released a great expansion for Monster Hunter World as well that basically feels like an entirely separate game with tons of fan favorite monsters. As Evil Resident has said, all they've been doing recently for the most part is listening to fans. We still have RE8 and most likely RE3 coming, this is an outsourced project and doesn't affect anything. You just need to be patient. They've done a lot of good this year.
I'm glad Capcom listened to the fans and they seem to be doing the right thing since they have put their internal teams focus on RE 8 and RE3 Remake, and possibly a Revelations 3... And since we know next to nothing about these future titles, now is not the time to bash Capcom... For experimental spin-offs the best attitude should be to check out what their basic gameplay mechanics are and if you don't enjoy them at all, you could simply just skip playing them or maybe If you are still interested to see how the game will connect to the lore see a YouTube gameplay and just ignore everything else about them.
Still If you are just ok with It, even try and support the spin-offs and help the developers make the game better.

Top Bottom