• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Michael Does Life's opinions...

I agree with what he is saying. We've been covering the RE franchise for 3 years. People call in on Skype occasionally and they agree that Capcom has mishandled the franchise a lot over the years.

Michael = the independent, and best! ๐Ÿ’ช

๐Ÿ†

I agree with what he is saying. We've been covering the RE franchise for 3 years. People call in on Skype occasionally and they agree that Capcom has mishandled the franchise a lot over the years.

Michael = the independent, and best! ๐Ÿ’ช

๐Ÿ†

As I said in previous threads, the RE Engine is an "umbrella" Engine manufactured by CapCom Japan because they didn't even care to use an updated version of MT Framework to develop BioHazard 4 REmake. I will defend BioHazard 4 REmake for giving me an Arabic subtitles option but I respect this man's exercise of his 1st Amendment about the BioHazard 4 REmake, especially when I have the electoral ambition to Presidentially REpresent the BioHazard: RE community in the United States of America. If there's at least one REdeeming quality to him, he's not a hypocritical basher of BioHazard: RE6!๐Ÿง ๐ŸŽฎ:LOL:

Top Bottom