• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 Leon and Ada | Cops & Robbers

Ada and Catwoman certainly get around these rooftops. I felt uneasy seeing Leon dangling from that ledge. 🌇

Nemesis is happy to jump up to roofs too, apparently. In the RE3 remake, he basically jumps through ceilings. 😆

I guess that's a bug that Capcom either overlooked, or just couldn't be bothered fixing. But it just shows how games from 21 years earlier hold up a lot more.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Ada and Catwoman certainly get around these rooftops. I felt uneasy seeing Leon dangling from that ledge. 🌇

Nemesis is happy to jump up to roofs too, apparently. In the RE3 remake, he basically jumps through ceilings. 😆

I guess that's a bug that Capcom either overlooked, or just couldn't be bothered fixing. But it just shows how games from 21 years earlier hold up a lot more.
Seeing that re6 portion where aeon beat simmons is one of the many reasons why ı loved it lol. That part is where " blame aeon " title comes up.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re6 ada steals leon's jacket.jpg

Might as well share this here. This is a re6 aeon fanart ı found where ada steals leon's jacket. I thought it was hilarious and it made me burst out laughing a lot.

I hope Leon and Ada return in a game one day.

I wouldn't even mind a spin off about Ada. What was she gonna be doing after she destroyed the clones in RE6? Somebody mysterious then called Ada and offered her a job. But?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re6 was released today 11 years ago. Happy birthday re6! My number 1 favourite game in the series and ı still think it has the best story, characters, gameplay, acting and animation in the entire series. Thank you for making me a fan back in 2013. I'm very happy that capcom made re4r as re6 inspired as possible as well.

I must say, I wasn't a big fan of 6 or even 5 back in the day. I thought 5 had a weak story with decent co-op, but the last battle was epic, and I did like some aspects to the game's second half. I just all in all, saw it as a RE4 clone.

I have never fully disliked RE4 either, in spite of me kind of hating on it a lot. There's a lot to like about the game. But I always believed it hampered the genre because of the action heavy gameplay. You never really had to worry about ammo or stuff running low. Whereas in older games, you knew carelessness was not a good idea. But I do like how RE4 played a big hand in a lot of horror games from the 2010s being successful.

6 however, I appreciate more now because 7 and 8 don't feel like they are truly RE games. I do think they are still good horror games, but because they are supposed to be connected to the RE universe, some things are hard to fully take in because of their deliberate silliness. But all in all, I don't think it would be fair to discredit everyone's work on it. The voice acting is top notch, and the story is perhaps not the best, but Ethan fought to the end.

One of the voice actresses died from cancer. So her involvement in the game means a lot to her widow, I'm sure.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I must say, I wasn't a big fan of 6 or even 5 back in the day. I thought 5 had a weak story with decent co-op, but the last battle was epic, and I did like some aspects to the game's second half. I just all in all, saw it as a RE4 clone.

I have never fully disliked RE4 either, in spite of me kind of hating on it a lot. There's a lot to like about the game. But I always believed it hampered the genre because of the action heavy gameplay. You never really had to worry about ammo or stuff running low. Whereas in older games, you knew carelessness was not a good idea. But I do like how RE4 played a big hand in a lot of horror games from the 2010s being successful.

6 however, I appreciate more now because 7 and 8 don't feel like they are truly RE games. I do think they are still good horror games, but because they are supposed to be connected to the RE universe, some things are hard to fully take in because of their deliberate silliness. But all in all, I don't think it would be fair to discredit everyone's work on it. The voice acting is top notch, and the story is perhaps not the best, but Ethan fought to the end.

One of the voice actresses died from cancer. So her involvement in the game means a lot to her widow, I'm sure.
I always enjoyed all of those 3 games at least from a gameplay standpoint when ı played them for the 1st time anyway. With re7 however ı started to get bored more after playing it more, even more so after playing ucorps. And ı still didnt play revillage but from what ı've seen, ı like alcina's daughters more than her in the 1st place. Quite unfortunate that one of the va who voiced one of those characters passed away.

Top Bottom