• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Other Jill Valentine (RE3) TEPPEN Story

Yama

Owner
Today Jill Valentine released for Capcom's mobile card game TEPPEN. She's sporting her Resident Evil 3 outfit, likely not a coincidence. :) All reveal materials can be found here. Below are screen captures I took from her story mode.

IMG_3828.pngIMG_3829.pngIMG_3830.pngIMG_3831.pngIMG_3832.pngIMG_3833.pngIMG_3834.pngIMG_3835.pngIMG_3836.pngIMG_3837.pngIMG_3838.pngIMG_3839.pngIMG_3841.pngIMG_3842.pngIMG_3843.pngIMG_3844.pngIMG_3846.pngIMG_3847.png

Last edited:
I like the artwork and character design that's been put in to this, my negative feelings towards mobile games aside. And the fact you fight against Wesker and his own unique moves and so guarantees he's going to be playable at some point in the future of Teppen.

I like the artwork and character design that's been put in to this, my negative feelings towards mobile games aside. And the fact you fight against Wesker and his own unique moves and so guarantees he's going to be playable at some point in the future of Teppen.
Wesker is actually already playable. He was one of the many characters that launched with the game on release. ;)

I actually really like what they did with his design here. He retains his human form but can activate Uroboros whenever he pleases, kind of like Nemesis with his tentacles.

Mr. Rod

Staff
Rodimus Prime
Is that Patricia Ja Lee on the trailer? :eek: It really sounds like her, she's my favorite Jill voice actress.

I had no idea about this game until this news broke. Might have to try it out, the character designs and artwork look really cool.

Note the virus color is purple from the Darkside Chronicles artbook as well.

Attachments

• 22367448-FCB8-4C36-9A78-F6FFB4198C2F.png
    22367448-FCB8-4C36-9A78-F6FFB4198C2F.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 6FEF915F-29F2-423D-B6A1-FD02F5154DDB.jpeg
    6FEF915F-29F2-423D-B6A1-FD02F5154DDB.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 4
Wow! And I was thinking that this mobile game had a good Jill actress when I heard the audio. Hopefully this is a sign that they'll keep her around for R3make. Cause if they do bring her back for that, I'll at least give attention to the story and cutscenes now that they have a good VA for Jill again.

Smiley

The Artist Formerly Known As Mr. $miley
Would make
Wow! And I was thinking that this mobile game had a good Jill actress when I heard the audio. Hopefully this is a sign that they'll keep her around for R3make. Cause if they do bring her back for that, I'll at least give attention to the story and cutscenes now that they have a good VA for Jill again.
Would make sense as she did both the voice and motion capture for Jill in RE5. If they're still continuing that trend with their big titles they could have reached out to her. We shall see.

Looking through the RE wiki, the images and artwork they've done is quite stellar.

564Cor032.pngCor179.pngCor125.png568569570571572573574575576577Ryu003.png579

By the way, I'm glad they're using Claire's DSC version of her RE2 outfit, because that's her best version and it shows here.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
This artwork is stunning, particularly liked the exclusive ones like Wesker near Steve's body, fits the ending of CV.

The art is definitely the best thing about this game, I would love if we could get a Capcom Fighting game with this art style.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Besides PJL, they also used Julia Voth Jill. God, that makes me hopeful that we might get a great Jill in RE3make :love:

Patricia Ja Lee Voice + Julia Voth likeness = Best Jill.

Was thrilled to see Jill chosen, eventhough it's another non-canon role, and once again it's her RE3 look, but I'm more than happy to finally see some Jill vs Wesker, and even some possible Ada and Jill interaction down the line.

Top Bottom