• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Happy Birthday!

I didn't find this thread, so I apologize in advance if there is such a thread on the forum.

Happy birthday, ResidentEvil7!

Thanks and it was a happy birthday yesterday. I slept in, had 4 beers (to the point I was dizzy), looked up Resident Evil and MGTOW, watched Indiana Jones with my dad and so much stuff. Last Monday, my mom and younger sister came out, went to Red Lobster for endless shrimp Monday, then she gave me a $550 check to pay off a recent car repair, then went to downtown to a winery and had 2 bottles of sweet wines, then out for high quality ice cream, and lastly took me to get some fresh oolong tea from a nearby coffee shop. The weather was mild and sunny and beautiful. It was the kind of day I didn't want to end. Tomorrow, my dad is taking me back to Red Lobster for more shrimp Monday.

Now here's a major thing; being my final year in my 30s, I want to lose 80 pounds of body fat (I'm trying to get down to 190 pounds) by my 40th birthday so I can look and feel better than I did 20 and 10 years earlier. Hard work and smart eating will pay off this year.

I will be 36 next week. 🥰
Happy birthday, haha!

a_e577fa07.jpg

Come to think of it, I never see Rod on Biohaze much anymore. And on the old forum, there was a member called Stu. We haven't heard a peep from him in years. :D

Top Bottom