• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE8 Future (unknown) DLC was teased at E3...

While I'm always glad when they add some more dlc content to the games, I feel like it might disappoint me if it ends up being just a story about the villagers or Elena.

I liked how RE7 had a variety of DLC packs, but I don't think a few were even canonical. There are scenes in the initial Village trailer that I did not see in the game with Elena, so they could just partially recycle those to save on time for whatever it is they intend to create.

Post ending DLC called “Not a Superhero” starring Rose Winters where you run around like Spider man slinging yourself from rooftops with your mold strands.

In all seriousness though, it would be cool if they added Ada as a story DLC. She always had a hard on infiltrating countries and corporations. She also has a history with the Plaga, so heading to Romania to retrieve a Cadou parasite wouldn’t be too far-fetched.

Capcom’s statements about her not fitting into the story make no sense, unless they have plans for her in an upcoming game.

Last edited:
They were supposedly going to add Ada, until they realized it made no sense in terms of the storyline. Hell, I thought she was going to be in that new animated Netflix series too, until somebody told me that it's a different Asian woman. 🙃

Is my sister shy, or something?

But yeah. I am kind of correct about Capcom. ;)

Yama

Owner
While I'm always glad when they add some more dlc content to the games, I feel like it might disappoint me if it ends up being just a story about the villagers or Elena.
I'd just like to know what the "popular demand" is? It makes me feel like they realized Lady D was a phenomenon much too late into the development and would like to cash in on that now.

Lady D says it all for the demographic of the RE franchise as a whole. That they used her to market the game, is kind of meh.

Glad to see Biohaze is back, after a brief disappearance. 🧟

You know, I think this guy on YouTube raised good points about the bosses and the storyline. I don't think Village is one of the better sequels, because the plot is kind of dumb. Like, if you really think about it, they don't portray Chris in a logical manner at all. He seemed rather off to me. Secrecy or not.

Top Bottom