• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Virus Favorite virus and why?

Favorite virus?

• T-Virus

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • G-Virus

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • T-Veronica Virus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T+G Virus

• T-Abyss Virus

• Uroboros Virus

• T-Phobos Virus

• C-Virus

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A-Virus (Trigger Virus)

• Total voters
I was always fascinated by the G-Virus and it’s capabilities to create badass looking monsters with eyes and claws. It also payed homepage to the Alien series, with G-Larvae acting like chestbursters. One of my favorite inclusions in RE2 2019 was more G-Mutants infesting the sewers.

We need more variants of this virus. I feel it did body horror best and can be used to make even more grotesque monsters. It even made a lite appearance in RE Remake through Lisa Trevor, so more G the better!

Last edited by a moderator:
It does ape Alien a bit with the chest bursters doesn’t it?
But G is truly awesome no doubt.
Still have to go with T though.
I was introduced to the series with that Virus.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
For me; it's c-virus from re6. I like how it's a combo of g-virus and special t-veronica strain t-02, tons of monster variety along with awesome monster designs, has great backstory in the files as well has great references to other re games among other things.

I hope it appears again in a future re entry, ı love re6 so much and ı got really annoyed when it didnt appear in re7...

Top Bottom