• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Chronicles Chronicles 3?

Would you guys like to see another Chronicles game? What do you think it should be about?

What games should it retell? Should it drop that aspect and focus on new scenarios that fill in the gaps in past titles? What characters, settings, viruses, etc should it feature? What should it be called?

biohazard the survivors chronicles, basically a game with better re tellings of the first gun survivor and dead aim, plus a few new chapters with Ark Thompson and Bruce McGivern working together to stop the plans of a bioterrorist

I'd like to see a retelling of last three games 4-5-6, with Jake as the character for the original story. The 5 retelling can even be Jake recounting Chris' account of the last time he he fought Wesker. He could be paired with either a new character or Sherry. And in the 4 retelling Leon could be paired with Ashley or Luis. And i think it should take place in the Middle East like what they set forth in the stinger at the end of 6. Since the other two Chronicles had the T-virus, with the addition of T-Veronica for DC, this one could have the T-virus and the Plagas/C-virus.

And unless they just get rid of the "Chronicles" title altogether, it would have to be retellings, as that's the definition of what a chronicle is.

I'd prefer a remake of Gun Survivor in all honesty with the production values of 7.

Pipe dream I know.

But if we had to have a Chronicles 3 the focus would have to be on Ada Wong for me.

Las Plagas Chronicles? Featuring a modern section that follows up on the Remnants of Los Iluminados and Maria, with key points from RE4 and RE5 revisited? Or even Damnation?

Mainly, I want them to flesh out the mythology of the cult, their origins, beliefs, structure etc, as well as the nature of Las Plagas. Maybe even use that link to the Ndipaya, justifying the retelling of RE5.

Yoke

Procrastinator Supreme
Even though I like the idea of getting more Plagas information. The next one should be about the survivor series and it makes me so happy to see more people suggesting this idea. I remember first mentioning this idea on Capcom-Unity and being called crazy for it lol. I still think calling it the Forgotten Chronicles is a good title. Just because there is hardly any casual fans who remember those games and have far removed those games are from the series. For what it should be; a re-imagining of Survivor, Dead Aim and two new scenarios with Survivor 2 being a mini-game.

As for the narrator of this game, we had a villain in UC (Albert), a hero in DC (Leon) so I think going back to a villain for 3 makes sense. My pick would be HUNK. We can get his views on the Undertaker Unit from Survivor and how they messed up the job, him talking about handing G over to Umbrella which leads to Dead Aim. As for the new scenarios, it would show where he has been and what he's been doing but mainly reflecting on how much the same/different his new employers (Blue-Umbrella) are to Red-Umbrella.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
I think Chronicles served both the purpose of filling the gaps between titles as well as retelling the most outdated chapters in the series so that the most recent RE fans who came into the series with 4 didn't have to play through the whole classics. You have RE1, 2, 3 and CODE Veronica there which gave you a pretty good idea of the the story.
However, how RE3's retelling left Jill's infection out is beyond me as well as CODE's absence of Chris's journey in Rockfort where he met Wesker after the Mansion Incident (two of the most important moments in the series).

Las Plagas Chronicles? Featuring a modern section that follows up on the Remnants of Los Iluminados and Maria, with key points from RE4 and RE5 revisited? Or even Damnation?

Mainly, I want them to flesh out the mythology of the cult, their origins, beliefs, structure etc, as well as the nature of Las Plagas. Maybe even use that link to the Ndipaya, justifying the retelling of RE5.

I honestly want to see that takes place in the middle ages with the player having no guns dealing with los plagas threat.

Medieval setting survival horror would be cool.

My ideal:

-The Main Character you play as Ramon Salazar Ancestor you learn a rumor about Mysterious Pagan Cult that practices "sorcery" responsible for spreading diseases among villagers you have taken some troopers with you to investigate the matter for yourself and arrive in a village and the inhabits slaughters all warriors that were with you leaving you the only survivor and being isolated you try to fight off the crazed villagers that are after you.

-Setting Spain

-Weapons like swords, Axes, Spears, Bows, etc.

LOL!

RE4 is certainly one of the strangest entries: Villagers, Spanish money, Hewie the dog, ogres, Wesker, Ada, Krauser, the Merchant, Mike and a whole lot of potato sack to boot. ;)

Even though I like the idea of getting more Plagas information. The next one should be about the survivor series and it makes me so happy to see more people suggesting this idea. I remember first mentioning this idea on Capcom-Unity and being called crazy for it lol. I still think calling it the Forgotten Chronicles is a good title. Just because there is hardly any casual fans who remember those games and have far removed those games are from the series. For what it should be; a re-imagining of Survivor, Dead Aim and two new scenarios with Survivor 2 being a mini-game.

As for the narrator of this game, we had a villain in UC (Albert), a hero in DC (Leon) so I think going back to a villain for 3 makes sense. My pick would be HUNK. We can get his views on the Undertaker Unit from Survivor and how they messed up the job, him talking about handing G over to Umbrella which leads to Dead Aim. As for the new scenarios, it would show where he has been and what he's been doing but mainly reflecting on how much the same/different his new employers (Blue-Umbrella) are to Red-Umbrella.

BioHazard: Chronicles were developed & published to narratively answer the question marks that were complained about between BH4 & its' predecessors in the timeline. Those question marks have practically been answered by not merely one but two games [The Umbrella Chronicles & The Darkside Chronicles] in the past +10 years. A 3rd Chronicles game is impractical unless as you said, it retells events from the obscure Survivor games.

Bandage131

Finger Lickerin' Good
A Chronicles game for the CG movies would be wonderful, with a side chapter for 4D Executer and an original section to tie all three of them together, like Frederick Downing being the one to sell Svetlana Belikova the Tyrants, and Glenn Arias as the man who experimented to create the Licker-controlling plaga.

Probably too fanfic-y, but a man can dream, dammit!

I don't know if they will, considering the games they would have to do remakes of, didn't have the classic feel, and were already shooters in their own right. The other two games remade 1, 2, 3 and CVX, basically, so what else is there to really go and remake that's from the classic era? RE 4 to RE 7 was the action era. But another side story of its own may be an idea. They kind of already do that with the Revelations games, I suppose, and I don't know if Capcom even wants to invest a lot of time into those either. But please do a part 3. :unsure:

Top Bottom