• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Outbreak Character Obsessed - A New Youtube Series Exploring Characters, Starting with RE.

Thought I would share here. I've started a youtube series exploring characters.

First Episode: The Other RPD Survivor - Kevin Ryman

These videos take me a very long time, and I don't have a lot of free time to begin with, but I'll keep updated here. I'm starting with the Outbreak characters first as they don't get enough attention, but will branch out afterward.

Feel free to discuss, or give any criticisms. I'm a sucker for feedback, as long as it's polite.

Next Episode is Mark Wilkins.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Yeah ı watched it, cool video. From outbreak cast; ı would like to see david and yoko next. I wouldnt mind seeing others either but jim is my least favourite so him not getting a video before the others wouldnt bother me.

If you can explore other entries, ı think you should explore re6 characters since sasaki directed it after outbreak games along with suga returning to it as a writer. It's my number 1 favourite too. Maybe not chris or leon since they are quite popular but ı would like to see you discuss the new characters as well as sherry, ada and carla.

Yama

Owner
Thought I would share here. I've started a youtube series exploring characters.

First Episode: The Other RPD Survivor - Kevin Ryman

These videos take me a very long time, and I don't have a lot of free time to begin with, but I'll keep updated here. I'm starting with the Outbreak characters first as they don't get enough attention, but will branch out afterward.

Feel free to discuss, or give any criticisms. I'm a sucker for feedback, as long as it's polite.

Next Episode is Mark Wilkins.
Incredible job, I can tell the amount of love and effort put into this series. Not much feedback to add as I'm just excited for the next one, please do update the thread as you continue to post them.

Episode 2. Life sidewinded me really hard of course right after the first episode came out, so this took extra long. Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy. Especially the skit at the start haha.

Sorry if I haven't been posting on here much lately, LMAO. I had a huge mental overload with RE too. We discussed it loads over the years on Biohaze, but then of course people hardly visited the forums in recent years, so it was hard to keep up interest.

Personally, I have went off the franchise considerably.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Sorry if I haven't been posting on here much lately, LMAO. I had a huge mental overload with RE too. We discussed it loads over the years on Biohaze, but then of course people hardly visited the forums in recent years, so it was hard to keep up interest.

Personally, I have went off the franchise considerably.
I feel you. I dont like corps and moon direction either. The simulation-like premise is so off putting and not including raccoon, they dont involve viruses that's part of progenitor family but non-viruses with forced links to past. I wished they just ended the series, ıdk how long it can keep going.

Yama

Owner

Episode 2. Life sidewinded me really hard of course right after the first episode came out, so this took extra long. Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy. Especially the skit at the start haha.
Sorry I'm late, but this was my favorite ep yet. Spot on. So much love for Mark. You've got me wanting to get some OB in this week.

Thanks Yama.

These will probably keep being slow coming, it's just hard to make time for it with all I have going on, but look forward to future eps.

I'm also still playing outbreak with friends every now and then if anyone ever wants to join me in my discord server.

Considering Alyssa next when I can get to it.

Top Bottom