• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Biohazard/Resident Evil Collection

wow, do you have any of these items? and can you let me know about the watches i have, i cant seem to find any info on them or how much they might be worth

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 1
  • s-l16002.jpg
    s-l16002.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3
  • s-l16003.jpg
    s-l16003.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 4

ninjamaster

Dark Angel
Been collecting for a long time (20 years) and usually come to this website to get some valuable information on what new collector's edition are around the corner.

Have to say well done to the guys that run it you do a great job informing us about upcoming RE editions and I would be lost without it!

My collection:

CONSOLE BUNDLE:

COLLECTOR'S EDITION :

GAMES:

BOOKS:

HOT TOYS:

T-VIRUS REPLICA

Last edited:

Yama

Owner
Excellent collection @ninjamaster super impressive. I really can't wait to have a bigger place one day to properly display my own. Love your system collection specifically.

I remember years ago, that there was a Dual Shock control pad that came with tea bags in the colour of the herbs. So there was green, red, and blue ones. I think the green one was possibly peppermint. Not sure about the other two. Would make a splendid collector's item. Maybe don't drink the infusions today, though. 🌿

Not my full collection involving games and some other merchandise but I wanted to show off my RE shelf. A lot of these figures are toys I've had since I was young. Still missing a few in fact, I'll have to search through some boxes at my mom's house at some point for more of them but I'm digging how it has come out.

re-outbreak-survival-kit.jpg

Anyone remember this?? GameStop exclusive I think! Outbreak pre-order kit.

Too bad in 2022 it looks really ordinary...😭😭

Top Bottom