• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General All RE Trophies Project (2023 Edition)

Decided to abandon my previous "Project Platinum" thread since my goals have shifted significantly from simply getting all RE plats to all trophies on PSNProfiles.com. Feel free to share any experiences with trophies/achievements from the RE series here. Below is the to do list for this massive undertaking.

GREEN = Complete (No Platinum)
BLUE = Platinum
RED = Unfinished

ORC (PS3) - 100%
UCorps (PS4) - 100%
Resistance (PS4) - 100%
Re:Verse (PS4) - 100%
REmake (PS3/PS4) - 100%
CVX (PS3) - 100%
CVX (PS4) - 100%
RE0 (PS3/PS4) - 100%

RE4 (PS3) - 100%
RE4 (PS4) - 100%
Umbrella Chronicles (PS3) - 100%

RE5 (PS3) - 100%
RE5 (PS4) - 100%

Darkside Chronicles (PS3) - 100%
Revelations (PS3) - 100%
Revelations (PS4) - 100%
RE6 (PS3) - 100%

RE6 (PS4) - 100%
Revelations 2 (PS4) - 100%

Revelations 2 (PS3) - 100%
Revelations 2 (Vita) - 100%
RE7: Biohazard (PS4) - 100%
RE7: Biohazard (PS5) - 100%
RE:2 (PS4) - 100%

RE:2 (PS5) - 100%
RE:3 (PS4) - 100%
RE:3 (PS5) - 100%

RE8: Village (PS4) - 100%
RE8: Village (PS5) - 100%
RE:4 (PS5) - 100%
RE:4 (PS4) - 100%

Last edited:
I saw those before and it's intriguing, but my heart lies with trophies (been getting them since 2008 lol). I am hoping one day Capcom remasters the original RE1-3 for Playstation with trophy support.. but they recently re-released RE1 with no trophy support through PS Extra so my hopes are waning :(

Yama

Owner
Wow, you've made a ton of progress! That's quite the accomplishment, especially being able to deal with REV2 on... VITA! I know that had to be torture.

Wow, you've made a ton of progress! That's quite the accomplishment, especially being able to deal with REV2 on... VITA! I know that had to be torture.
It was perhaps the most painful one to do next to UCorps and ORC. The agony of doing the invisible enemy and countdown modes in 10 fps made me lose some sanity. I am hoping Darkside doesn’t give me too much trouble. My hope is to finish these last few up before RE:4 releases.

As of this posting I have finally achieved all 1,270 trophies for RE games on PlayStation! It took about 11 months to finish my remaining ones up when I decided to take it seriously. I decided to start with UCorps and ORC... because if I couldn't finish those why bother with the rest. I really hope the double stacking stops after RE:4. My very first RE trophy was Baptism by Fire (RE5 PS3) on March 13th, 2009. My last trophy was Ethan Never Dies (RE7 PS5) on February 10th, 2023. I may post a personal ranking of which I found easiest and hardest down the road after RE:4 is wrapped up.

Yama

Owner
As of this posting I have finally achieved all 1,270 trophies for RE games on PlayStation! It took about 11 months to finish my remaining ones up when I decided to take it seriously. I decided to start with UCorps and ORC... because if I couldn't finish those why bother with the rest. I really hope the double stacking stops after RE:4. My very first RE trophy was Baptism by Fire (RE5 PS3) on March 13th, 2009. My last trophy was Ethan Never Dies (RE7 PS5) on February 10th, 2023. I may post a personal ranking of which I found easiest and hardest down the road after RE:4 is wrapped up.
Excellent work, that was honestly a pretty insane feat. I keep going back to the hellish Vita run, that along with UC is pure hell. Wish you did some sort of video comp of the run, would have been a fun watch. Thanks for including us in the run though. Congrats! (y)

I will probably go for the RE trophies in Dead by Daylight. That game is expensive to buy though and I need to save up for RE:4. At the moment I am working towards a trophy in House of the Dead: Overkill called “Be My Valentine, Jill” that I’ll earn on Valentine’s Day… lol.

Top Bottom