• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Alan Wake II

I really want to like this game, because there is nothing wrong with how it looks.

But the glitches, unless resolved soon, will make this infuriating and unplayable.

Basically, a little while after the opener with the naked victim getting killed in a bizarre manner, I take control of Saga Anderson in the woods, who is an FBI officer, investigating the scene with another agent, who kind of resembles Remedy's Max Payne. But upon finding clues and ending up in the office where your photos are posted as evidence to the current case, she cannot exit the screen to real time. It's supposed to be the middle button, but nothing happens.

I hardly ever game any more, to be honest. But why do games have to be so buggy these days as soon as they launch?

Top Bottom