• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:2 Ada Campaign RE:2

Yama

Owner
Yes, yes and yes! This was probably my biggest disappointment with the game. I honestly expected this, big missed opportunity. Her main story section as well seemed a bit out of place, I wasn’t a huge fan of the technology based super spy style versus the mysterious scientists girlfriend of the original. As one of if not my favorite characters in the series, there were definitely some missed opportunities there. I did very much like her design though, as in character model.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Yeah; ı agree. More content additions to re2 remake would have been nice. Really wished they added the extreme battle mode too.

Yes, yes and yes! This was probably my biggest disappointment with the game. I honestly expected this, big missed opportunity. Her main story section as well seemed a bit out of place, I wasn’t a huge fan of the technology based super spy style versus the mysterious scientists girlfriend of the original. As one of if not my favorite characters in the series, there were definitely some missed opportunities there. I did very much like her design though, as in character model.

Yeah, as long as it didn't push more of that stuff, I'd like to see a new take on her UC scenario.

Top Bottom