• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:3 Tips For Defeating Nemesis In RE3 (1999)

Yama

Owner
Ahh OG RE3, the emergency dodge is so much more rewarding. Played the Seamless HD Project recently and it's sad how much is missing from RE:3. I really wish it could have benefited from another year in the oven, so much potential.

I really wish it could have benefited from another year in the oven, so much potential.
I watched a "Did You Know Gaming" feature on the making of RE3 and it's a surprise that the entire game's development history looked like a rushed job, due to them cutting down one thing after another, like 2 playable campaigns and so on.
This probably explains why Nemesis has such an exploitable A.I., since the developers didn't seem to fine-tune its path-finding properly and overlooked certain factors like if Nemesis can attack you while you're on a crate.

One thing I want confirmation for, is the story near the end where the wives of the developers filed missing person's report because their husbands didn't come home for too long.
It's due to them being on crunch time to complete RE3.

Top Bottom