• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Resistance Thoughts on Resistance Beta

I played both sides mastermind and survivor and I have to say I really think this was a waste of a Capcom also resources especially considering we aren’t getting a true mercenaries mode in RE3. Feels like such a throwaway mode akin to maybe Dead Space 2 multiplayer if anyone remembers that but not quite as unique.
Anyway would love to hear others thoughts hopefully someone will get some enjoyment out of it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the mode.

I may have to cancel my pre-order. I'm worried that there will be a delay with the physical copies being shipped out due to the ordeal with the COVID-19 outbreak. And I don't know what is going on, or whether this applies to the UK as well as Europe, because saying "Europe" could collectively mean Capcom included the UK as well. Plus, I have no money in my bank account. I had to pay in money yesterday, and that was to cover paying for my mobile data. My Internet seems very slow too, and I cannot play YouTube videos in HD as it's lagging really badly. If I pay in money for the game, my energy company may try to take money around the same day because it normally comes out at the start of the month, so it's a real pain.

To be safe, I may just cancel the pre-order (since I'm also broke) and just either get it digitally, or wait a few weeks until things are back to normal.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the mode.

I may have to cancel my pre-order. I'm worried that there will be a delay with the physical copies being shipped out due to the ordeal with the COVID-19 outbreak. And I don't know what is going on, or whether this applies to the UK as well as Europe, because saying "Europe" could collectively mean Capcom included the UK as well. Plus, I have no money in my bank account. I had to pay in money yesterday, and that was to cover paying for my mobile data. My Internet seems very slow too, and I cannot play YouTube videos in HD as it's lagging really badly. If I pay in money for the game, my energy company may try to take money around the same day because it normally comes out at the start of the month, so it's a real pain.

To be safe, I may just cancel the pre-order (since I'm also broke) and just either get it digitally, or wait a few weeks until things are back to normal.

Sorry you’re in that situation does the UK have a different region code than the US?

PS3 never had region locks on games, only Blu-rays and DVDs. But I don't have any games on PS4 that are imports to see if that's the same now.
Edit: Looking online I think it is still the same.

Last edited:
it really fun I managed to escape on my 4th match as a survivor (played melee Samuel) and managed to win as the mastermind in the first match spawned an ivy to guard the door in the first area.

but too bad beta version is lacks other masterminds, maps, survivors, and upgrades from the live version has it only 4 survivors vs 1 mastermind in 1 map.

the biggest problem is queues as mastermind it took me 15 min to find a match but under 3 min as a survivor.

and some minor lag during the match.

I haven't played it yet, but I bought the game digitally. It took a full day to download with my mobile data. I still don't think it is for me. Is it a co-op game?

Yeah it is. They call it 'asymmetrical multiplayer' like Friday 13th or that Predator game which is coming soon.

Top Bottom