• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Which RE game did you play today?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
its fun mode just think about Yu Gi oh except your going to die if you lose.
It's kinda fun but ı dont like how it's really impossible to not lose your fingers; the game's kinda scripted in a way that will ensure you lose at least one round even though birthday tape takes place after 21 and clancy has his fingers. I'm also not sure how luck factor plays in that mode.

Regardless; ı still have to agree with nero, his re7 critique was interesting to read.

I played Remake 1 again. I love remake environment objects descriptions. Like the one above dinning room where examining the glass window from inside says image of a woman and from outside says image of a witch something like that...I also like the description of paintings where we get first map... which says something like someone is looking through the painting.

Yama

Owner
I played Remake 1 again. I love remake environment objects descriptions. Like the one above dinning room where examining the glass window from inside says image of a woman and from outside says image of a witch something like that...I also like the description of paintings where we get first map... which says something like someone is looking through the painting.
This is actually something I hadn't thought of recently but do very much miss, the amount of interactive thoughts from inspecting the environment. Great point and nice first post.

There are many things like that in mansion. I love all the descriptions like all the paintings of mansion. How they are in different phases. Every description tells a story. In residence save room a freshly cut rope can be found. I always thought about if. Did the suicide guy used it.. but when playing as Jill suicide guy turns into a zombie.

I played Resident Evil 5 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare remaster yesterday. I started off in the Worship Room and ended after beating the Uroboros boss in the lab. I didn't realize, until I tried it, you can stop the beams of sunlight by killing the tribal Majini in the Worship Room. It's a good thing I had the infinite rocket launcher with me.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Replayed recv. For the 1st time, ı've managed to get the special knife kill on nosferatu. Felt pretty satisfying to do.

Claire's surely a valkyrie; a goddess of destruction.

I picked up Revelations 2 on PS4 as it was on sale. Not convinced by the awkward co-op AI stuff but it's strangely nostalgic to go back to playing that style of shoot/stun/punch gameplay which I haven't touched for years.

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
Finally decided to start playing RE3 remake a few days ago and I finished it today on hardcore, this game is so poorly designed it's just disgusting. They barely tried. Or maybe it's more about the devs being unfamiliar with what RE is supposed to be, I wonder how RE4 will turn out

Finally decided to start playing RE3 remake a few days ago and I finished it today on hardcore, this game is so poorly designed it's just disgusting. They barely tried. Or maybe it's more about the devs being unfamiliar with what RE is supposed to be, I wonder how RE4 will turn out
I disliked RE3 too. From the start game felt like rushed. Like capcom wants player to quickly move through the story. Best bits were the demo bits. I am scared for RE4. I wonder how much content will they cut.

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
I disliked RE3 too. From the start game felt like rushed. Like capcom wants player to quickly move through the story. Best bits were the demo bits. I am scared for RE4. I wonder how much content will they cut.
Yeah and that is barely 20 minutes in the actual game. I think they'll make a lot of changes to the lore at least when it comes to RE4, connect it more with the rest of the series

I am recently playing RE4 again and opening village section is fantastic. What I don't understand is that how can a game released in 2005 can have satisfying shooting than a game released in 2020. Red9, shotgun and broken butterfly are one of the best weapons I used in any game. From shooting to reloading all is so satisfying.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Replayed darkside chronicles without upgrading the weapons on easy difficulty. I managed to complete all scenarios ( Excluding krauser's special ones. ) but unfortunately ı got the bad ending. I'm not sure if it's possible to get the good ending this way ( Either by replaying the previous levels. ) but ı couldnt do it.

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
Played through Rev1 yesterday, the game is not as good as I remember it. I guess I realized I like the idea of water bio weapons and the setting more than the game itself

I played RE2R last week and finally got the S+ rank on Leon; by literally a minute and a half lol. Unfortunately my stupid ass forgot to take a screenshot of the result screen so I have no momento to remember it :cry:

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
Going through Claire B on standard, Remake 2 is still one of the best games they made in recent memory. I haven't replayed an RE this much since 5

I decided to play RE6 on normal mode. Basically, I got slaughtered playing as Chris.

The NPC soldiers either stand around like dummies doing nothing, or they aren't there. Guns firing everywhere. Where is my men?!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So these days ı've been playing darkside chronicles and re6 a lot. I want to honor shotaro suga by replaying the games he worked on as a main writer. They have fantastical stories imo.

Top Bottom