Which RE game did you play today?

its fun mode just think about Yu Gi oh except your going to die if you lose.
It's kinda fun but ı dont like how it's really impossible to not lose your fingers; the game's kinda scripted in a way that will ensure you lose at least one round even though birthday tape takes place after 21 and clancy has his fingers. I'm also not sure how luck factor plays in that mode.

Regardless; ı still have to agree with nero, his re7 critique was interesting to read.

I played Remake 1 again. I love remake environment objects descriptions. Like the one above dinning room where examining the glass window from inside says image of a woman and from outside says image of a witch something like that...I also like the description of paintings where we get first map... which says something like someone is looking through the painting.

Yama

Owner
I played Remake 1 again. I love remake environment objects descriptions. Like the one above dinning room where examining the glass window from inside says image of a woman and from outside says image of a witch something like that...I also like the description of paintings where we get first map... which says something like someone is looking through the painting.
This is actually something I hadn't thought of recently but do very much miss, the amount of interactive thoughts from inspecting the environment. Great point and nice first post.

There are many things like that in mansion. I love all the descriptions like all the paintings of mansion. How they are in different phases. Every description tells a story. In residence save room a freshly cut rope can be found. I always thought about if. Did the suicide guy used it.. but when playing as Jill suicide guy turns into a zombie.

I played Resident Evil 5 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare remaster yesterday. I started off in the Worship Room and ended after beating the Uroboros boss in the lab. I didn't realize, until I tried it, you can stop the beams of sunlight by killing the tribal Majini in the Worship Room. It's a good thing I had the infinite rocket launcher with me.

Top Bottom