• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games What happened to Silent Hill

I am really anxious to get a new entry! :(
I miss the series as well, but if it’s going to get kicked around again like post SH4 entries.. I think it’s best to stay dead. Many other horror games have carried the torch since then so it would most likely struggle unless big names are tied to the next entry like Silent Hills was going to. That was the final nail in the coffin sadly.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I'm not sure if this is the best place to say this but did anyone notice that re7 and revillage take inspiration from this franchise, especially storywise? Maybe capcom wants to continue this franchise's legacy as resident evil.

Yama

Owner
Solid video. During the pandemic I played some classic titles and Silent Hill 3 (PC) was one of them, what an absolute gem that somehow seems to age like fine wine no mate when played. These games at the very least deserve proper ports at some point.

Top Bottom