• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Chronicles The Umbrella Chronicles has Crimson Heads...

I miss the Crimson Heads.

Seriously! Capcom was stupid not to retain zombies like them, and some of the other iconic creatures have been forgotten about, outside of bringing them back for the RE Engine era remakes. But I guess adding in new monsters is just as important.

Even so, you guys. The Molded are not as hot as the Hunters, the Lickers, and the dogs are. 😉

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I miss the Crimson Heads.
What do you think about bloodshots in re6? They are basically a combo of crimson head and licker.

Personally ı found them pretty cool plus countering attacks in re6 is pretty fun.

Plus the entire game of re6 is one giant love letter to fans considering the amount of references the game has to past re titles. Too bad most people are too busy bashing the game...

Special zombies have always been a nice touch and added depth and challenge to gunplay. It’s a damn shame we have only seen one zombie transform into a Licker, and that was in Outbreak. What a huge wasted opportunity for them to not include it into the reimagining of 2 and/or 3.

Bloodshots are one of my favorite enemies in RE6 and it got a huge reaction out of me back in 2012. I was like ohhh shit just got real.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
What a huge wasted opportunity for them to not include it into the reimagining of 2 and/or 3.
I think special pale heads ( which are g zombies. ) could have been included in re2 2019's story. For some reason; jill fights them in main story and not claire / leon. They could have become the " crimson heads " of re2 2019 just like how bloodshots are the " crimson heads " of re6's leon campaign.

Umbrella Chronicles is a +10 year old game so it shouldn't be hard to notice Crimson Heads in-game unless you're living under a rock. The difference is that Crimson Heads are spawned from the get-go in Umbrella Chronicles because the fast-paced, Rail Shooter gameplay.

What do you think about bloodshots in re6? They are basically a combo of crimson head and licker.

Personally ı found them pretty cool plus countering attacks in re6 is pretty fun.

Plus the entire game of re6 is one giant love letter to fans considering the amount of references the game has to past re titles. Too bad most people are too busy bashing the game...

I like them. I do think RE6 is a bad game in general, but it's excellent fun with co-op. :)

Top Bottom