• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Virus The Mold

Idk if ı asked this question before but can ı ask why eveline isnt ( or doesnt want to ) controlling zoe like the other baker family members excluding lucas?

Idk if ı asked this question before but can ı ask why eveline isnt ( or doesnt want to ) controlling zoe like the other baker family members excluding lucas?
Either she wants a sister who isn't just a puppet (like Mia), or doesn't care as much about having a sister and isn't interested in her. Eveline's "family" wasn't complete yet: she going to make Mia her mother, Jack or Ethan her father, Clancy her brother, and maybe Zoe her sister.

Poor ER, hahaha! After such tense threads, it's no wonder why he cut ties with almost everyone except PU.

A big part of why I love RE7 in the first place is because it is a good mystery that leaves things open. so the player can piece things together, and the pieces certainly fit.

This.

For me personally, mold is one of the most interesting and well-written pathogens in the entire series. There's nothing wrong with someone finding it confusing, because you really need to dive into these games to connect the dots, but sometimes it seems to me that fans don't even try, but rather use the storytelling technique as a kind of "rotten tomato" to throw them into "bad" games.

ER was one of those rare fans who enjoyed the series for what it is. He was interested in this world and its knowledge, so he tried to reach them. He didn't have any complexes and resentments that he projected on these games. The series was not a resource for his ego.

This is a monstrously rare quality among fans of any community.

Poor ER, hahaha! After such tense threads, it's no wonder why he cut ties with almost everyone except PU.

This.

For me personally, mold is one of the most interesting and well-written pathogens in the entire series. There's nothing wrong with someone finding it confusing, because you really need to dive into these games to connect the dots, but sometimes it seems to me that fans don't even try, but rather use the storytelling technique as a kind of "rotten tomato" to throw them into "bad" games.

ER was one of those rare fans who enjoyed the series for what it is. He was interested in this world and its knowledge, so he tried to reach them. He didn't have any complexes and resentments that he projected on these games. The series was not a resource for his ego.

This is a monstrously rare quality among fans of any community.
I'm blushing, haha

FYI, to anyone, the original post here is full of wrong information. Back when I wrote this, our understanding of the Mold was very limited. So take it with a grain of salt, lol

The biggest thing we know for sure now, although admittedly it was mentioned before in 7, is that the mold doesn't just mutate people. It eats them, and then uses their genetic information to replicate them. So almost all mold creatures are made of mold.

Look who's back, hahaha!

Fungus.jpg

Yeah, I remember how we both thought that mold removes segregation between different cells, similar to how the genetically modified parasite Plaga does it. Wierd times.

It is neat, however, that the ability of fungi to bind together and form structures resembling the nervous structures of humans is a real thing in nature.

Top Bottom