• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT The Matrix Franchise

I just find it hard to believe how good this trailer is:

Really enjoyed it!

People in Russia usually love the entire trilogy, so it was a big surprise for me when I found out that many of the Western audience do not like the second and third films.

By the way, I highly recommend The Animatrix, if someone did not watch, and News Bot also recommended this:

Has anyone played Enter the Matrix?

An incredibly clunky game, but I really enjoyed it, lol. I have a lot of good memories with it.

The most fun part is the battle with the agents. In general, there is no purpose to fight with them, because they are only immortal pursuers. Besides their immortality, they also have a physical advantage over you. But that's what made the battles with them fun, because I felt like Neo who "started to believe", ha-ha! And imagine my surprise when I actually managed to kill one of them! It was during my school years, so I wasn't a great player then, but I managed to throw one off the roof, and he died. It felt like an achievement, so I didn't stop fighting them and found new ways to defeat them.

Also, Path of Neo is a very fun game. I even found a Russian licensed copy a few years ago and bought it for the collection.

Actually, I even got acquainted with the series through these games, and only then I rented VHS cassettes with movies.

I just find it hard to believe how good this trailer is:

Really enjoyed it!

People in Russia usually love the entire trilogy, so it was a big surprise for me when I found out that many of the Western audience do not like the second and third films.
it has to be the americans/british they always hate and whine about everything and they believe their opinions are the center of the universe.

The Trilogy is beloved everywhere else, the second one is my favorite.

I actually watch the latest movie, it was very different from the previous 3, it was very long, different, but somehow, I liked it, the Watchoski have their style of telling a story so I appreciate the different approach, the ending was sweet.

I got empathy for the writer when she said she wrote the movie to cope with the death of her parents and that made her bring back Neo and Trinity, and the movie is just that how they return, nothing more and nothing else.

I got empathy for the writer when she said she wrote the movie to cope with the death of her parents and that made her bring back Neo and Trinity, and the movie is just that how they return, nothing more and nothing else.

Oh, yeah. I think while people were waiting for a new word in the language of cinema, what was the first film, or a new soft reboot, the film turned out to be an epilogue or afterword of Revolutions.

I remember building different theories before the premiere, but each of them was related to how the peace between people and machines was broken, so the world needed Neo to fix everything. Like the situation with Star Wars, when the 7th film deprived the 6th film of the climax status in order to delay the climax of the Skywalker storyline. I'm not a fan of this, but I've kind of come to terms with how The Matrix series can repeat this route.

And it turned out that the film broke that expectation. It turns out that the peace was not ruined, and the sacrifice of Neo and Trinity was not in vain. And the world doesn't need Neo anymore. Like some kind of messiah, I mean.

This is a rather lyrical film about how two people who were given a life by machines, which they supposedly could have deserved, do not have harmony in their being, so they are looking for this harmony throughout the film. This is a story about resurrection and love and nothing more than that.

And it's a pretty cool perspective to look at. Although I think the company will make another film, even if without Lana Wachowski, but I like the way she added a reference about it:

This is a rather lyrical film about how two people who were given a life by machines, which they supposedly could have deserved, do not have harmony in their being, so they are looking for this harmony throughout the film. This is a story about resurrection and love and nothing more than that.
Exactly, what is even funnier is that the whole movie tells you the creators didn't want the series to be a cult, it just blew out of proportions, and at the end, they even said "normies" won't like this movie, and is hilarious how most people are not liking this one. The movie even hints that.

I have to say wow for Anne Carrie-Amos, she had a short role but all her scenes with Neo were so powerful, you could feel their love from old films being present there, ending as corny it is, it was heart warming for me.

Also, people thought the movie was woke or Trinity was gonna be another chosen one, but that wasn't the case, she gets powers but not because of the whole premise of being a chosen one and I'm fine with that.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı didnt watch any film from this franchise however ı've watched these clips:

These fight scenes from this movie are pretty cool imo.

Top Bottom