• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games The Last of Us (TV series)

Have we just found the new, The Walking Dead? :p

That's some budget. I'm looking forward to this, as it's bound to be a very emotionally charged show, which is what AMC's series used to be too, and still is, even if it did get boring for a few years.

Have we just found the new, The Walking Dead? :p

That's some budget. I'm looking forward to this, as it's bound to be a very emotionally charged show, which is what AMC's series used to be too, and still is, even if it did get boring for a few years.
Too many shows have been catering to forced diversity, which has led to amateur film making. We don’t need every ethnicity in the world in an entire cast. This may make me sound like a bigot and a racist but it’s the truth. If film makers want to make good stories they need to drop this identity politic crap. Shows like Game of Thrones were mostly white and guess what? No one gave a crap who was what if it delivered an engaging story.

On a side note it has also effected the workforce negatively.

*Sorry a bit drunk posting this but I am so fed up with modern societies views, it disgusts me and it’s very cringe. We go from one extreme to another and it’s extremely frustrating.*

Last edited:
Top Bottom