• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General The main RE characters best and worst versions?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Based on characterization and design.

For me;

Chris

Best: Re6

Worst: Re7

Jill

Best: Remake

Worst: Rerev

Claire

Best: Darkside chronicles

Worst: Re2 2019

Leon

Ada

Last edited:

ChrisRedfield_08

Chris and Jill #1 in RE
Chris
Best: RE5
Worst: RE7

Jill
Best: REmake/RE5
Worst: REV and RE ORC

Claire
Best: RE CV
Worst: REV2

Leon
Best: RE2/REmake 2
Worst: RE6

Barry
Best: Always
Worst: None

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
Chris
Best: All of his depictions. Although his RE5 depiction is more than likely the best;

Worst: Chinless Blonde guy;

Jill
Best: All of her depictions;

Worst: Revelations

Claire
Best: All of her depictions;

Worst: None;

Leon
Best: RE2, 6 and Vendetta;

Worst: Degeneration;

PS: Glad to have you back 08! ?

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Chris

Best: RE6

Jill

Best: RE3

Worst: Revelations

Leon

Best: A tie between RE4 and RE6

Worst: A tie between Degeneration and Vendetta

Claire

Best: RECV

Worst: Revelations 2

Ada

Worst: RE2 Remake (Didn't like the new backstory for her.)

Chris:

Jill: RE3 original

Worst: Rev

Leon:

Best: RE2 original

Worst: Degeneration with RE2 remake close by.

Claire:

Best: CV

Worst: Rev2, with RE2 remake close by.

Chris
Best: 5
Worst: 7

Jill
Best: Lost in Nightmares
Worst: 3make

Leon
Best: 6
Worst: 2make

Claire
Best: Code Veronica
Worst: Revelations 2

Ada
Best: 6
Worst: 2make

Chris:
Best: RE5 (had the most fighting spirit here)
Worst: RE7 (It’s not even Chris lmao)

Jill
Best: REmake (Most well rounded - no pun intended)
Worst: REV (Plastic surgery gone wrong)

Leon
Best: RE4 (Cheeky smart ass attitude I love)
Worst: Infinite Darkness (Having an identity crisis)

Claire
Best: CV (She kicked most ass here)
Worst: REV2 (Tobey McGuire)

Ada
Best: RE4 (Dress and secrecy are top notch here)
Worst: DC (rocket powered lipstick? Cmon..)

Barry
Best: REV2 (Fucking technology!)
Worst: REmake (He feels out of character compared to RE1)

Ethan
Best: RE8 (Sacrificed himself for his family)
Worst: RE7 (Basically just an avatar)

I feel that I want to speak only about Chris this time.

Best: Resident Evil Village.

I like how Chris' design in this game is a combination of all his images throughout the entire history of the series.

First of all, Chris has realistic body proportions thanks to photogrammetry. During the MT Framework era, for example, the characters were "molded" by hand, so they looked like that "Big Floppa" cat, because they had too small heads, too long legs, and so on.

Secondly, the designers managed to convey Chris' face from previous games, while maintaining a sense of realism. He still has Geordie Dandy's traits in some angles, but for me this is even an advantage, because Geordie Dandy for me has always had those Chris Redfield's traits that can be used when editing a face.

I should probably thank the game's art director, Tomonori Takano, who held the same position during the development of Resident Evil 6 and who was the character designer of Resident Evil 5. In these games, the characters are very well detailed and had a lot of interesting "clues" that spoke about their personalities. For example, Sheva's tattoo in Swahili. And I'm glad that Resident Evil Village is no exception and shows such cool details as Moreau's tattoos and Alcina's peeling makeup.

And the third, but not the last by preference, is the fact that Chris has returned his blue eye color from the classic games. It was a great gift for me, which became even better thanks to the reference to the first game in the form of a small scene with smoking. It was really cool.

Chris.jpg

Speaking about Chris' character, not the design, I also have no complaints. I really like how he and his squad work like real professionals, so you can feel the contrast while playing as Ethan.

But I also like how the game acknowledges the importance of military intelligence. Even if you have saved the world several times, it does not mean that you are ready to face any pathogen. Of course, Chris has high survival skills, so there is a possibility that he can instantly get into a difficult situation and come out victorious, but he is not stupid to take risks in vain. Wells are never bottomless, so a bucket of luck can rise empty one day. Chris used to get into such situations because they were unexpected and could require urgent decisions, and I'm glad that Resident Evil Village showed us a different side of his life.

I'm also glad that the game shows how no intelligence guarantees you the absence of unforeseen situations. And Chris' personal mistakes add to his humanity and depth, but I strongly disagree with those who believe that Ethan's sacrifice was his fault. From the beginning to the end, it was always Ethan's choice.

Worst: Resident Evil Revelations.

To be honest, I can't give preference to the design from this game because of the quality of the graphics. I can understand why this is not entirely fair, but this is my experience.

Speaking of the character, Chris is monstrously two-dimensional in this game. Due to his strong focus on work, blindness to the social manifestations of other characters and unnecessary lines (for example, when the characters swim up to Queen Dido and, although the game gave us visual information by showing the name of the ship, Chris still says this name in one line without a single reason at all), it seems that he is just not a very smart person. He resembles Arnold Schwarzenegger, if you drain all the soul and charm out of him, leaving a typical action hero.

Mine would go like this:

Chris

Jill

Worst: Re3 remake

Claire

Best: ReRev2

Worst: RE2 remake

Leon

Ada

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı want to say in this thread that ı'm planning to create more detailed versions of separate characters' appearances as threads to discuss them.

The characters that ı'm going to create are chris, jill, rebecca, barry, claire, leon, sherry and ada.

I already created a wesker thread to discuss his appearances so ı want to create separate threads for these characters.

Chris: Re1, recv, remake, umbrella chronicles, prelude to the fall, re5, darkside chronicles, rerev, re6, marhawa desire, heavenly island, biohazard the stage, re7, vendetta and revillage. ( 15 )

Jill: Re1, re3, remake, umbrella chronicles, prelude to the fall, re5, rerev and re3 2020. ( 8 )

Rebecca: Re1, remake, re0, umbrella chronicles, biohazard the stage and vendetta. ( 6 )

Barry: Re1, re3, remake and rerev2. ( 4 )

Claire: Re2, recv, survivor 2, degeneration, darkside chronicles, rerev2, heavenly island, re2 2019 and infinite darkness. ( 9 )

Leon: Re2, re4, degeneration, darkside chronicles, re6, damnation, vendetta, re2 2019 and infinite darkness. ( 9 )

Sherry: Re2, darkside chronicles, re6 and re2 2019. ( 4 )

Ada: Re2, re4, umbrella chronicles, darkside chronicles, re6, damnation and re2 2019. ( 7 )

These are the character appearances that ı'm planning to talk for them.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Chris: Re1, recv, remake, umbrella chronicles, prelude to the fall, re5, darkside chronicles, rerev, re6, marhawa desire, heavenly island, biohazard the stage, re7, vendetta and revillage. ( 15 )
Re1

The best character in the game. Some of his lines like " You cant kill me! " and " Wesker, you're pitiful! " are iconic. He can come up like a dumbass at times just like everyone else but that's more due to the overall voice acting of the game.

Recv

Greatly improved from re1. I love how he's worried about claire and the interactions between them are very heartwarming. Saving rodrigo depending to your past choices is also very touching and tragic, ı like how rodrigo hands the lighter to him. I also like his interactions between wesker except the final one where he gets beaten up.

Remake

Massive step down from previous 2. While ı like his design, as a character, he isnt as interesting as his previous 2 appearances, due to boring voice acting. However you can save richard and it's possible to interact with him while he's sleeping in save room. I think that's very cool. Richard's death is also very noble in his scenario. However other than that, he isnt that interesting.

Umbrella chronicles

I like his interactions with jill a lot here. They are paired together for remake retelling as well as umbrella's end scenario. It's cool but at the same time, very short. It's improved from remake a lot but ı still feel like he's more interesting in re1 for some of his iconic lines.

Prelude to the fall

Short prequel to umbrella chronicles' umbrella's end scenario. Not much to add here, as said previously, it's cool to see chris and jill work together. However ı love the small girl he saves with jill. That's very heartwarming.

Re5

The best character in the game. He's voiced by roger craig smith who's my favourite va for chris. The voice acting is much stronger than ever before and ı like his partnership with sheva. However ı cant stand seeing him depressed due to " death " of jill. I just dont think that needed to happen. Lin is the best part since that's where he interacts with jill in a more casual basis despite it being short. I'm glad he kills wesker in this though ı still think the final game could have been much better. Though seeing him punching a boulder is still very awesome.

Darkside chronicles

Greatly improved from recv. His interactions with claire is much stronger than ever before. Roger craig smith and alyson court interacting with each other has to be one of the best team-ups in the series. It's a very short section but it's still very strong.

Rerev

The best character in the game. He's the best part of rerev and chris is voiced by roger craig smith here again. I still cant stand him being partnered with jessica though unlike sheva, she's obnoxious and isnt that likeable. However when he's partnered with jill, things become better.

Re6

Great improvement from past appearances when it comes to voice acting, ı really love roger craig smith. His best appearance. Chris' character development is amazing here and ı really liked how he became a sou captain in an attempt to be a better leader than wesker was back in his stars days. His personality as well as its change is shown well here. He starts the game as not remembering what happened to make players wonder what can mess him up like this but at the end of 1st chapter; he eventually remembers his past with flashback chapter explaining why. In 3rd chapter; he starts and spends most of it as being blinded by revenge with piers trying his best to bring him back to his normal senses until he receives leon's help. I also like the justice talk he makes to carla in chapter 4 as well as the cutscene between chris and jake in chapter 5 where they talk about wesker. The final chapter is very tragic with piers' sacrificing his life to save chris. What a hero.

Marhawa desire

Great prequel to re6. It's very nice to see him here with piers. Merah is very likeable character and ı like how chris ships her with piers. It's nice to see the 3 working together. Merah's sacrifice is also very tragic.

Heavenly island

He's more of a guest character in here. He's simply shown speaking to claire. It's alright, ı like it.

Biohazard the stage

Another nice prequel to re6. I really like seeing him working together with piers. One specific part where they talk about the future of bsaa feels very strong storywise. Overall ı enjoy him here along with piers.

Re7

Massive step down from past. From design, voice acting, the way he's utilized in story to pretty much everything. I still think this is not chris. Instead he's trying his best hunk impression.

013.jpeg

Vendetta

The best character in the movie. Massive step up from re7 though ı still like him in re6 more. Regardless it's nice to see him in a canon cgi movie and his fights with arias are badass.

Revillage

He's improved from re7 here just like ethan. I'm so glad they fixed his face. However he feels more like carlos this time rather than chris due to being voiced with the same va who voiced carlos in re3 2020. He also doesnt get much screen time.

My ranking would be:

Re6 > Re5 > Recv = Darkside chronicles > Vendetta > Marhawa desire > Biohazard the stage > Re1 > Umbrella chronicles = Prelude to the fall > Rerev > Heavenly island > Remake > Revillage > Re7

Jill: Re1, re3, remake, umbrella chronicles, prelude to the fall, re5, rerev and re3 2020. ( 8 )
Re1

The 2nd worst character after rebecca. Her lines are extremely dull and she sounds confused most of the time.

Re3

Massive improvement from re1. Her best appearance. While ı love re2 a lot, re3's " Jill vs nemesis " concept in some ways feels more focused than it at the cost of being only one scenario. Catherine disher is my favourite va for jill and ı like her interactions with other characters. The best part is without a doubt " You want stars? I'll give you stars " finisher that jill can make to nemesis followed by her being saved by barry in the best ending.

Remake

It's not as good as re3 but still step up from re1. Jill's voice acting feel more strong than chris'. However ı still cant enjoy her scenario as much as chris' due to playing it after finishing his. There are also more things that ı dont like. One is richard, rebecca is absent in jill's scenario which bothers me when it comes to richard. And he dies way early on, yawn eats him. I think he was handled better in chris' scenario. Another thing is barry though ı'll save it when ı talk about him.

Umbrella chronicles

Much more improved from re1 and remake. Patricia ja lee is a close 2nd when it comes to voice acting for jill. She's also playable in more scenarios than chris. As said previously, ı like the interactions between chris and jill. Her interactions with carlos is also good though re3 retelling is still some kind of a parody. However it really bothers me that barry is ignored, he doesnt interact with jill here.

Prelude to the fall

Short prequel to umbrella chronicles' umbrella's end scenario. Pretty much the things that ı said in chris' section applies here.

Re5

Massive disservice. Her being captured by wesker as well as the way she's utilized in the story is very insulting. I just wished she was partnered with chris right from start instead of her being " dead " . I cant stand seeing her in that awful battlesuit with stupid blonde hair. I wished it never happened, they pretty much locked jill from appearing in many of the later stories that chris is in through this way. It's a shame, ı really like patricia ja lee, her voice acting is improved here compared to umbrella chronicles but jill didnt need to receive this amount of damage. As said previously, lin is the best part and even that isnt handled properly. You cant select jill right from start for solo play, you have to beat the game to unlock her for new game+ . With that all being said; ı'm still glad jill's voice acting is very strong in this otherwise ı could have considered the story downright terrible. It's one of the factors that saves the story.

Rerev

Step down from past, especially when it comes to voice acting. I cant really stand jill not being voiced by patricia ja lee here. She doesnt return to voice jill in this unlike roger craig smith who returns to voice chris in the game. The things that ı said in chris' section overall apply here.

Re3 2020

The voice acting is a step up from rerev but still not as good as re3 and re5. I think jill is the best character in the game despite not having the strongest voice acting. Though some decisions bother me, mainly jill not going to rpd, losing her samurai edge in the intro as well as her not being saved by barry. The iconic " You want stars? I'll give you stars! " line isnt used properly either.

My ranking would be:

Re3 > Umbrella chronicles > Re5 lin > Prelude to the fall > Remake = Re3 2020 > Rerev > Re5 > Re1

Rebecca: Re1, remake, re0, umbrella chronicles, biohazard the stage and vendetta. ( 6 )
Re1

The worst character in the game. She comes off as obnoxious due to unpolished voice acting. I like how she's playable in the story though depending to your choices. A few of her lines are still cool but that's really it.

Remake

She isnt obnoxious this time but instead boring. Her interactions with richard isnt that good mainly cause it comes off more like rebecca doesnt care that much. She's still playable here though which is nice. But ı dislike how she always gets attacked by a hunter and has to be saved no matter what.

Re0

Massive improvement from past, especially when it comes to voice acting. Easily the best version of her. Her journey with billy feels so real and ı like the interactions between them. They make a good team.

Umbrella chronicles

Step down from re0. Rebecca sounds very childish here just like in re1. Re0 retelling isnt as good as og game but ı like her interactions with richard more, especially during her original episodes. It's better than re1 and remake ı think.

Biohazard the stage

She's pretty cool here, ı love the way she's utilized during the story in this. Her interactions with other characters, especially chris and piers, are also very enjoyable. I like the flashback episodes a lot as well.

Vendetta

Not as good as biohazard the stage. The voice acting is very good and ı love the horror section with her during university. The best part for her in the movie. After that, she gets captured by arias and has to be saved. Though ı really like how she figures the way a-virus works and tells it to arias.

My ranking would be:

Re0 > Biohazard the stage > Umbrella chronicles > Vendetta > Re1 = Remake

Barry: Re1, re3, remake and rerev2. ( 4 )
Re1

2nd best character after chris. His lines are iconic. He's a better partner for jill than rebecca is for chris as well. I also like the choice system when it comes to him, it's more interesting than rebecca's. The family photo is also nice though it's not shown in the best ending which bothers me. Another thing that bothers me is he isnt playable in jill's scenario unlike rebecca.

Re3

He makes a cameo here which is worth mentioning. He only appears in best ending where he saves jill and carlos. Overall it's very powerful, especially against living things.

Remake

Not as good as previous appearances. I still like him here but his lines from og game are toned down. Overall the things that ı said in re1 applies here. Though there are more things that bother me. 1st thing is that the choice system isnt as interesting as og game, it lost some of its depth. 2nd thing is his " this " . For some reason, the game literally rewards you with that if you sacrifice him to lisa. And yet it's still not an unlockable with infinite ammo unlike his handgun. That has to be the biggest disservice ı've ever seen.

Rerev2

Massive improvement from past. Easily his best appearance. He's also the best character in the game with strongest voice acting. That being said, ı still dont like the way the story is designed around him and his family. I just cant stand seeing barry depressed due to getting into trouble with his family. Polly didnt need to be hurt and barry and moira didnt need to get into a bad situation. I'm glad they solve their family issues in the end though ı dislike how alex manages to take over natalia.

My ranking would be:

Rerev2 > Re1 = Re3 > Remake

Claire: Re2, recv, survivor 2, degeneration, darkside chronicles, rerev2, heavenly island, re2 2019 and infinite darkness. ( 9 )
Re2

1st appearance of her. She's much better than jill and rebecca in re1 imo. Alyson court does a great job voicing her and is my favourite va for claire. I like claire a more storywise than leon b personally. Mainly cause of sherry who feels more important in her story than leon's. I love the interactions between them. I dont like her in leon a and claire b scenarios as much as ı do in claire a and leon b scenarios though.

Recv

Improved from past. Her story continues from re2. I dont dislike steve but ı dont find him as interesting as sherry. However he's still tragic character. As said previously, ı love the interactions between her and chris. Her story is overall concluded here.

Survivor 2

Dream plot for recv. There isnt much story or dialogue here. It's overall a rush. However ı like one of the files where claire is told crying after having a nightmare due to steve's death.

Degeneration

Best character in the movie. She's once again voiced by alyson court here. However she isnt as interesting here as she was in re2 and recv. She could have been utilized more. Still she has iconic moments during the story. I also like the flashback moments to raccoon city though for some reason they show her with a shotgun instead of a grenade launcher.

Darkside chronicles

The best character in the game along with leon. Her best appearance. I really love her interactions with other characters, retelling sections are greatly improved from og games as well.

Rerev2

Massive step down from past. The worst character in the game. Localization really ruins her to unbelievable levels. Her story also feels like an unnecessary repeat of recv's story except not as interesting. This is also the 1st time she's not voiced by alyson court here. However ı really like her during the final episode for barry.

Heavenly island

Much better than rerev2. The best character in the manga. I like her a lot more here. The story is more interesting compared to rerev2 as well.

Re2 2019

Massive step down from past, more so than rerev2. Voice acting is more childish here rather than impactful during the entries she's voiced by alyson court. I also dont like how she isnt concerned with finding chris at the end unlike in og game and darkside chronicles. I still like her interactions with sherry more than the interactions between leon and ada in the game though.

Infinite darkness

Even more step down. Worst character in the movie. She's barely utilized, especially when compared to degeneration where she was utilized better in the story along with more iconic moments. Though ı like her voice acting more than leon's.

My ranking would be:

Darkside chronicles > Recv > Re2 > Degeneration > Heavenly island > Rerev2 > Survivor 2 > Re2 2019 > Infinite darkness

Leon: Re2, re4, degeneration, darkside chronicles, re6, damnation, vendetta, re2 2019 and infinite darkness. ( 9 )
Re2

1st appearance of him. He's a rookie cop here. I like his storyline here, more so in leon b where leon is concerned with helping claire find sherry as well, though ı still dont find it as interesting as claire a. I still like his interactions with ada a lot though. They are adorable and they make a great team. The kiss scene is also iconic and very emotional.

Re4

The game that made him a government agent. While this is nice, the game doesnt mention what happened to sherry who was used to threaten leon to work with us government as shown in his re3 epilogue. She's completely ignored. I like his one liners for what they are but ı still prefer og japanese script which has a more serious story script, it feels like a better follow up from leon's re3 epilogue file this way. I dislike ashley but ı still like leon's interactions with ada though ı still find their chemistry more interesting in re2. Still paul mercier is a great va and he fits into government agent leon well.

Degeneration

He's more serious here which ı dont mind but voice acting isnt as good as in re4. Angela is ok and at the same time is better than ashley though could have been handled better. The kiss scene underwater is unnecessary. That being said; ı like leon's " If you dont try to save one life, you'll never save any! " line a lot here. The delivery is pretty good.

Darkside chronicles

He's much more improved here compared to his past appearances. His personality is a nice mix of re2 and re4 leon. The best character in the game along with claire. I like his interactions with claire, krauser and manuela a lot. His interactions with ada arent as good as re2 but still very emotional.

Re6

Even more improved from past. Matthew mercer is my favourite va for leon and ı really like his interactions with other characters, especially helena, sherry and ada. His chemistry with latter is much better than ever before. His best appearance. It's a nice blend of his re2 and re4 personalities similar to darkside chronicles but more mature. I like the 1st dramatic cutscene where leon cant bring himself to shoot benford who's a very important person for him. He's the one who made him a government agent in the 1st place and leon eventually bonds to him and sees him as a father figure. Leon doesnt seem as important as helena storywise but ı actually liked this decision. Leon's in more of a support role here just like how he and his scenario was in re2 when compared to claire's and this is another way re6 references that game beautifully. Leon even has his handgun from re2 with the same capacity, he can even wield another one which he does in one of the cutscenes. Leon also noticeably is more disturbed about civilian deaths in this game when compared to past re entries; he tries to save some civilians at the start which ends in tragic failure and later on he tries to do the same in a desperate attempt when he sees some civilians getting eaten at a monitor.

Damnation

Great improvement from degeneration. The best character in the movie along with ada. Both of them are voiced by the same re6 voice actors and their interactions are very adorable here. He also makes a nice team with buddy and jd's death is pretty tragic.

Vendetta

Not as good as re6 and damnation. I like that he's voiced by matthew mercer here but the way leon is utilized in the story is pretty forced. Chris and rebecca didnt really need him. His character during some points in the story is also messed up.

Re2 2019

Massive step down from past. Worst character in the game along with ada. Not only voice acting but even the backstory from re2 is changed unlike darkside chronicles. Leon also doesnt do much here when it comes to saving sherry, he only 1st encounters her in train. His interactions with ada are also quite boring this time and it doesnt feel like they are love interests here.

Infinite darkness

I like his character more compared to re2 2019 but the voice acting is unbearable. Leon sounds way too young for his age. Not as good as paul mercier and matthew mercer.

My ranking would be:

Re6 > Damnation > Re2 = Darkside chronicles > Re4 = Degeneration > Vendetta > Infinite darkness > Re2 2019

Sherry: Re2, darkside chronicles, re6 and re2 2019. ( 4 )
Re2

1st appearance of her. She's very adorable here. I love her interactions with claire. I also like how leon is involved in the story for her during leon b and ada also sees her and takes her locket in the same scenario. Her gameplay section isnt that good though. You can get attacked easily, especially in claire a by zombie dogs.

Darkside chronicles

Not much is changed though interactions are improved. She isnt playable here though. But ı really like her phone files between her and annette.

Re6

The game that made her a government agent. Eden riegel does a great job voicing her. Her best appearance. I like her chemistry with jake a lot. I'm glad she grew up and became a government agent in order to stop threats. Her personality is great and claire's influence on her is very noticeable. I also like her encounters with leon who tries to protect her whenever necessary as well as her encounters with chris. Not to mention; g-virus part of the c-virus is obtained from her and she's basically fighting the sins of william.

Re2 2019

I like her voice acting more compared to og game and darkside chronicles. Her playable section is also more interesting than og game's. However some decisions made in the story ruin her. 1st one is contradicting the phone files of darkside chronicles with annette's dialogue. 2nd is her somehow being free of g-virus for some reason, it's basically an insulting way of saying " Re6 isnt canon! " in a wrong way. Leon is also not involved for helping her during rpd and sewers in the story like in og game and darkside chronicles. Ada doesnt see her like how she does in leon b either. Her dialogue is also cringe at the end of 2nd run, darkside chronicles handles it better.

My ranking would be:

Re6 > Darkside chronicles > Re2 > Re2 2019

Ada: Re2, re4, umbrella chronicles, darkside chronicles, re6, damnation and re2 2019. ( 7 )
Re2

1st appearance of her. Just like claire, ı like her here more than jill and rebecca in re1. I also find her backstory very unique, it connects very well to re1. I like her playable section more than sherry's as well. The things that ı said in re2 leon section overall apply here.

Re4

The best character in the game. I like separate ways more storywise than leon's main storyline. This is also the 1st time ada is shown with a hookshot, an iconic tool for her. The things that ı said in re4 leon section overall apply here.

Umbrella chronicles

She has a special section that shows her escaping from raccoon. It also explains how ada obtains hookshot. The 1st time she appears in a story without leon.

Darkside chronicles

Her interactions with leon isnt as good as og game but they are still alright. I like the recreated kiss scene a lot. Just like sherry, she isnt playable here.

Re6

Massive improvement from past. Courtenay taylor is my favourite va when it comes to ada along with a great chemistry with leon. The best version of her along with her campaign being my favourite one in the game. She's very smart, intelligent and very cool. She's more heroic in this when compared to her past appearances as well. I really like her interactions with carla in chapter 4 where she shows sympathy for her. Ada starts the game similar to how she was in re2 and re4 but starts to lose her cool slowly as campaign progresses which becomes very noticeable in 4th and 5th chapters. She also helps more people in this when compared to her past appearances. The final cutscene at the end where ada destroys carla's greatest creation is also great and very emotional.

Damnation

Best character in the movie along with leon. Overall the things that ı said in damnation leon section applies here.

Re2 2019

Massive step down from past. The worst character in the game along with leon. The interactions between them are boring most of the time. I also cant stand her stupid coat and glasses that she's wearing as if she's trying to be wesker until she reveals her red dress. Her backstory is also changed to the point the game doesnt connect to re1 and re6 at all.

My ranking would be:

Re6 > Damnation > Re2 > Re4 = Darkside chronicles > Umbrella chronicles > Re2 2019

So here it is. I finished this after spending days creating it.

Based on characterization and design.

For me;

Chris

Worst: Re7

Jill

Best: Remake

Worst: Rerev

Claire

Best: Darkside chronicles

Leon

Ada

Chris.

- Worst in appearance: RE7 (voice and character were good).
- Worst in voice/character: RE8 (Carlos Redfield with poor communication skills.)

Jill.
- Best: RE5 (REmake is 2nd).
- Worst: RE3R.

Leon.
- Best: OG RE2.
- Worst: All the others, mainly RE2R.

Claire.
- Best: All the Alyson Court ones.
- Worst: RE2R and Infinite Darkness.

Barry.
- All are great. REv2 is my favorite.

Ada.