• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Summer Game Fest

I miss E3 like anyone else when it used to be more about the games. It’s nice to see game companies wise up and move their showcases to other events. E3 became too big for its own good, so the advertising started to become saturated to the point the SJW crowd found a way in to send subliminal messages to viewers. It was inappropriate and cringy to watch. We are consumers that want to be entertained not taught life lessons about politics.

Anyway I can see Capcom revealing Re:Verse and RE8 DLC with this event. It’s been way too long since we heard from them.

Really looking forward to The Callisto Protocol. Between Silent Hill and Dead Space being MIA for about a decade, I am starving for these 3rd person horror games. It makes me think of Project ILL in many ways and is not shy to show meat chunks flying everywhere.

With this, Dead Space Remake, and REmake 4 coming out back to back, I couldn’t be happier even if it’s a bit of a rehash. We needed another horror resurgence badly.

Yama

Owner
Really looking forward to The Callisto Protocol. Between Silent Hill and Dead Space being MIA for about a decade, I am starving for these 3rd person horror games. It makes me think of Project ILL in many ways and is not shy to show meat chunks flying everywhere.

With this, Dead Space Remake, and REmake 4 coming out back to back, I couldn’t be happier even if it’s a bit of a rehash. We needed another horror resurgence badly.
For a second I thought it was Dead Space, game looks really good.

Final Fantasy XVI looked a bit underwhelming tbh, hope they iron it out but just doesn't grab me like almost every title has in the past. Still going to give it a shot day one as it's FF, but hoping to see some better showings.

Yeah I fell out of love for FF after X. None have really grabbed me as well as the classics ever since. The summons look awesome but other than the fancy graphics the gameplay and systems of newer games have been underwhelming to me.

Yama

Owner
Missed these screens, they look pretty nice. Definitely hypes me up a bit more, trailer was seemingly just to show one main aspect of the game.

52118076586_618ca49061_k.jpg52118329769_9e92daaa12_k.jpg52118583545_e505310dd3_k.jpgLandscapes_of_FFXVI_-_6-scaled.jpgLandscapes_of_FFXVI_-_7-scaled.jpg

Top Bottom