• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Silent Hill

I've never really gotten into the Silent Hill series. I watched a playthrough of the first game a few weeks ago, and I was pretty impressed, even though the story was kinda confusing. It'd be nice to see it be remade, but from the looks of it that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I can only imagine how horrific the Incubus would look like!

I always liked the third one for some reason. The shopping mall was creepy as anything. Heather was such an interesting character. It's sad how they didn't continue her story after 2003. Maybe she'll have a kid too, and be targeted by the cult again. Unless the sequels were not in the same continuity. But it's a shame when you get companies ignoring such well liked characters.

Games today just aren't that creepy anymore. There's a few big hits, but only a few. Although games seem different now. Now it's just cheap jump scares.

Top Bottom