• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Shinji Mikami really is done with Resident Evil...

Anybody but Crapcom.

At this point, consider me an ex fan. I just don't care anymore. I really don't give a damn. It has ran its course.

Supporting this trash series has done considerable harm to my mental health over the years. The fact that they do remakes, or retellings about Raccoon City via other mediums, and then ruin them regardless by removing notable enemies or locations, and all this other shoddy stuff they always do, suggests Capcom doesn't even care about anything other than the big bucks.

Don't feel bad, though. All major franchises get tarnished eventually. It's because companies keep them going for the money - and that's the only reason. This is why every Hollywood horror franchise you can think of, has been ruined. Then they just do reboots, or whatever, to rub the salt in.

I'm tired of it. I find it so ridiculous. But it's a pity a lot of people online just go along with this anyway. Hardly anyone puts their foot down in this day of age.

But it's a pity a lot of people online just go along with this anyway. Hardly anyone puts their foot down in this day of age.

If you are disappointed in the franchise and don't want to follow it, it's entirely your right and choice, but I see no need to disrespect other people. Your opinion is not the objective truth, and not everyone agrees that games like Village are trash.

Top Bottom