• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Revelations Revelations DLC Guns

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Did anyone buy and use these weapons during gameplay on both story and raid mode?

These guns are jessica's g18, parker's government and jill's samurai edge.

I bought the full game with all dlcs back in the day but other than lady hunk on raid mode; ı didnt rely on anything. I didnt find the guns that useful.

But anyway; what's your thoughts about these weapons?

Did anyone buy and use these weapons during gameplay on both story and raid mode?

I bought the full game with all dlcs back in the day but other than lady hunk on raid mode; ı didnt rely on anything. I didnt find the guns that useful.

The only time they could be useful is really in the main campaign as far as I was able to determine. They came in handy having a little extra ammo when I started a new game in Infernal Mode once, since the Ooze you fight in the kitchen is far stronger than how it is on other difficulties. But after that, I've used only Jill's Samurai Edge which is a decent alternative from the M92F in the campaign.

In Raid Mode, Jessica's G18 sucks. Best attribute is high ammo capacity, firepower is way too low, and most I've gotten is 4 open slots. Regular G18 (and really every other handgun) is way better.

Parker's Government would be the best handgun if it only had more slots. 3 is the most I've ever been able to find. It's insanely strong, but even a regular Government would be better overall.

Jill's Samurai Edge falls in between the other 2 handguns, but it suffers from the same major drawback of Parker's Government. 3 slots most I've ever found.

So yeah, in Raid Mode unless you're playing casually or doing specific personal challenges those guns aren't really worth it.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
The only time they could be useful is really in the main campaign as far as I was able to determine. They came in handy having a little extra ammo when I started a new game in Infernal Mode once, since the Ooze you fight in the kitchen is far stronger than how it is on other difficulties. But after that, I've used only Jill's Samurai Edge which is a decent alternative from the M92F in the campaign.

In Raid Mode, Jessica's G18 sucks. Best attribute is high ammo capacity, firepower is way too low, and most I've gotten is 4 open slots. Regular G18 (and really every other handgun) is way better.

Parker's Government would be the best handgun if it only had more slots. 3 is the most I've ever been able to find. It's insanely strong, but even a regular Government would be better overall.

Jill's Samurai Edge falls in between the other 2 handguns, but it suffers from the same major drawback of Parker's Government. 3 slots most I've ever found.

So yeah, in Raid Mode unless you're playing casually or doing specific personal challenges those guns aren't really worth it.
I see thanks. I remember revisiting rerev recently and ı also noticed that jill's samurai edge wasnt usable in the story. Idk if it's a problem for pc version only but ı would have liked to use jill's samurai edge with her.

I also wished jessica's g18 version as well as parker's government were also usable by their respective owners in the story ( Though jessica isnt playable in the story but ı would have preferred to play as her as well as other characters who arent playable in the story. ) , especially while playing as parker where the game allowed to switch his normal government to his special one.

My favourite handgun personally is pc356 which from what ı remember offers the most custom slots.

I see thanks. I remember revisiting rerev recently and ı also noticed that jill's samurai edge wasnt usable in the story. Idk if it's a problem for pc version only but ı would have liked to use jill's samurai edge with her.

I also wished jessica's g18 version as well as parker's government were also usable by their respective owners in the story ( Though jessica isnt playable in the story but ı would have preferred to play as her as well as other characters who arent playable in the story. ) , especially while playing as parker where the game allowed to switch his normal government to his special one.

My favourite handgun personally is pc356 which from what ı remember offers the most custom slots.
Ah yes, and commonly when you find it in Raid Mode it often has all customization slots open. Meanwhile once in a blue, on Friday the 13th, and if all the Planets are lined up you can get lucky enough to find an M92F or a Government with 4 or more slots.

God the RNG in Raid Mode is awful.

They didn't seem very special to me so I didn't particularly like or dislike them. They were just ok. I think Parker's was the best but still not too great. Just average weapons.

Top Bottom