• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Resident Evils 2, 3 Question

Earlier this month, I bought the GOG version of Resident Evil trilogy and only the first game was available. Does anyone here know when Resident Evils 2 and 3 will become available for download off of GOG?

That's good, but what about part 3?

I don't mean to sound like a complainer, but if they're going to release the trilogy in one bundle, GOG really should of included the whole package at once.

That's good, but what about part 3?

I don't mean to sound like a complainer, but if they're going to release the trilogy in one bundle, GOG really should of included the whole package at once.
The reason they did it was so you can get the cheaper price for buying the trilogy, while still being able to play each release as it is finished. In the interview they explained that getting Capcom to approve each release is a long process where they submit many builds of the game to Capcom before it is finally approved. The alternative would have been for them to wait until all 3 were finished, but then we would still be waiting. I'm actually excited to play each release as it drops.

Here is the full interview at the point in the video where it starts:

Top Bottom