• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE0 Resident Evil Zero and Code: Veronica are rumoured to be next for remaking...

If they could stop cutting out content, maybe I would genuinely look forward to these type of rumours online coming true. ๐Ÿ˜…

But since it's the modern era Capcom I'm referring to here...

๐Ÿ˜œ

Nope. ๐Ÿ˜

So many rumors flying around at the moment, I don't know what to believe. I'm hoping the events in June confirm some of what's happening, Summer Game Fest has Capcom listed as a partner.

I'd prefer a degree of news about RE9, because I suspect Umbrella is in cahoots with the BSAA. This 'Blue Umbrella' storyline is getting slowly built up. And for once, I want to support this type of idea.

This was one aspect to RE7 and 8 I liked. Hearing Umbrella was rebranded, but that it could all be a sham of some kind to deceive everyone. It maintains one's interest.

I also really want to know if the heroes will have a slow age turning ability in the franchise going forward after all, since it has been suggested that the females do not really age, or they at least do so in a slow manner. So perhaps this may also apply to the men who were exposed to viruses or the Las Plagas.

Hopefully, Capcom will provide an explanation.

I'd prefer a degree of news about RE9, because I suspect Umbrella is in cahoots with the BSAA. This 'Blue Umbrella' storyline is getting slowly built up. And for once, I want to support this type of idea.

This was one aspect to RE7 and 8 I liked. Hearing Umbrella was rebranded, but that it could all be a sham of some kind to deceive everyone. It maintains one's interest.

I also really want to know if the heroes will have a slow age turning ability in the franchise going forward after all, since it has been suggested that the females do not really age, or they at least do so in a slow manner. So perhaps this may also apply to the men who were exposed to viruses or the Las Plagas.

Hopefully, Capcom will provide an explanation.
I'm looking forward to the Sony PlayStation State of Play that's in about 8 hours, hopefully something will be revealed there. Previous reveals have taken place around this time of year:

1717076632999.png

Top Bottom