• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Movies Resident Evil Infinite Darkness, a new CGI series for Netflix

Nice and dark.

I enjoyed the other animated films. I think Leon was a really bad dude in all of them, especially when he's getting chased by the zombie dogs in Vendetta. The man does some really cool, flashy stuff with a handgun.

I'm glad their models look like their old selves, prior to the God awful, cute looking Justin...

I don't even want to say his full name. But that particular iteration of Leon kind of sucked.

Do you think this will be about that woman seeking revenge over her father's death? You know? She's the blonde woman who wasn't killed off in the prior film, and she was last seen looking down at his mask.

How the hell do these companies expect to promote their products if they keep copywriting everything? Fucking morons! I can’t even find the trailer lol!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Interesting. I hope ada will be in it as well as hunnigan and it will be a continuation from re6's story.

Focusing on the family organization would be nice...

They just tell the stories they want. The series and without Resident Evil 6 was established a lot of storylines, which may or may not be developed. I think the new series will tell some kind of independent story, so that everyone will be comfortable watching it.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
They just tell the stories they want.
Idk; ı found it really pointless for this series to be set between re4 and re5. I think it would be better if it was set between re6 and re7 while connecting those games better to each other. One edonia newspaper easter egg isnt really enough.

It would be interesting if the timeline is between re5 lin and re5 since there isnt any game or cgi movie set in 2007 / 2008 but if it is set in 2005 / 2006; then ı think it would be pointless.

Well, after what I recently heard about Chris from Dusk Golem, there's no doubt that future games in the series may be directly related to RE6.

Honestly, I wouldn't want to know. I hate this culture of insiders and spoilers that you can't hide from.

I dont get it. Why is it between re4 and re5? There was already degeneration that's set between those 2 games. I wished it was set after re6 and be a continuation from that game storywise.

1. This is a new series. So I think they did not want to limit themselves in brainstorming phase, having to follow previous CGI movie setting pattern to tie to the latest game.
2. Since 5 (more specifically Revelations), BIO-Terrorism became global threat. From the trailer and concept art, they still want to create horror and mystery atmosphere. So maybe timeline before 5 is a better choice to achieve that.

Top Bottom