• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Recorded Videos Other Than RE

I'm creating this thread to share playlists of the games ı play other than resident evil. If you record playing other game series, this thread is fitting to share them.

If anybody gives you hassle on YT or that, @mert20004, just block them. They may not even realize they're blocked, which is a plus.

So many people online aren't the full shilling, and I have encountered a high number of saddos. They only act tough behind their screen and say nasty stuff to strangers because they wouldn't normally feel like saying it to your face, for real. Then again, some people might. Some people are just tossers. The web unfortunately just enables them to be a bigger arsehole as they can usually get away with posting shit.

Disagreements happen. But it's always better to be civil. That way you are doing your part to keep the peace. They're just nerds with nothing better to do, really.

If anybody gives you hassle on YT or that, @mert20004, just block them. They may not even realize they're blocked, which is a plus.

So many people online aren't the full shilling, and I have encountered a high number of saddos. They only act tough behind their screen and say nasty stuff to strangers because they wouldn't normally feel like saying it to your face, for real. Then again, some people might. Some people are just tossers. The web unfortunately just enables them to be a bigger arsehole as they can usually get away with posting shit.

Disagreements happen. But it's always better to be civil. That way you are doing your part to keep the peace. They're just nerds with nothing better to do, really.
Yes, agreed.

Played chains of olympus through recording last night. I finished it fast. It's my least favourite from greek era games though ı always liked the basilisk during the intro. I feel that it's the most unique creature in the series with chains of olympus' intro also feeling the most unique one due to fighting against persians. Other than that, doing the remaining stuff just for...

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom