• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 RE6 has the best voice acting in all of RE.

I don't think any RE game has better voice acting than RE6 does. This is the peak performance level as far as RE Voice Acting goes IMO.

They had multiple voice acting heavyweights on board, namely Roger Craig Smith, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Mathew Mercer etc.

And they all got PLENTY of material to work with.

Just observe the difference in performance between the 2 Chris-es:

RE8 Chris vs RE6 Chris.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642063979012.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642063979012.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I don't think any RE game has better voice acting than RE6 does. This is the peak performance level as far as RE Voice Acting goes IMO.

They had multiple voice acting heavyweights on board, namely Roger Craig Smith, Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, Mathew Mercer etc.

And they all got PLENTY of material to work with.

Just observe the difference in performance between the 2 Chris-es:

RE8 Chris vs RE6 Chris.
I definitely agree with this take. RE6's voice acting is phenomenal, and it's not much of a surprise considering the overall quality of the game. Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are two of my favorite voice actors/actress and they do a marvelous job with Jake and Helena. The others do a fantastic job as well, everything sounds so professional and convincing.

Top Bottom