• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE5 RE5 - Wesker Kills Old Man Spencer

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
The way spencer is killed by wesker's hands feels so satisfying to see. After getting his co-workers killed, wesker just brutally killed him like that.

How many replica mansions does this old dude own? LOL.

In nearly every game or movie, there's another estate that's all too similar to that from RE1. 😆

Yes. He was destined to become a god, for sure. A god of architecture. LOL. 🏘️

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
How many replica mansions does this old dude own? LOL.

In nearly every game or movie, there's another estate that's all too similar to that from RE1. 😆

Yes. He was destined to become a god, for sure. A god of architecture. LOL. 🏘️
He's quite obsessed with them. Valenfield even picks this up in re5 lin. They werent aware what was coming to them unfortunately...

It's gonna be interesting to see how they officially recreate the scene, should a remake of RE5 happen.

I don't see why it won't, as Capcom is on a roll with their remakes. 🎮

Personally, I don't care a great deal for them. I feel like for every remake they produce, it's a game like RE9 or so on, we just got denied. 😐

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
It's gonna be interesting to see how they officially recreate the scene, should a remake of RE5 happen.

I don't see why it won't, as Capcom is on a roll with their remakes. 🎮

Personally, I don't care a great deal for them. I feel like for every remake they produce, it's a game like RE9 or so on, we just got denied. 😐
I hope not but it would probably lose a good portion of its cinematic flavor. I feel that re4r suffered from that compared to og game, re5r might be worse than that. I dont even want to imagine re6r cause ı think the series peaked there and ever since after it and rerev2, the franchise started to hit quite rock levels of low with the existence ucorps and re engine.

I beat RE4 months ago and feel ready to move on from it. If DLC comes out, then that's cool. We're gonna give our thoughts on it when the time is right.

But I basically play horror games to be scared. Since RE doesn't do that, I can just say it's in the category of entertainment. I don't even know how to classify the franchise when it undergoes so many alterations. You know?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I beat RE4 months ago and feel ready to move on from it. If DLC comes out, then that's cool. We're gonna give our thoughts on it when the time is right.

But I basically play horror games to be scared. Since RE doesn't do that, I can just say it's in the category of entertainment. I don't even know how to classify the franchise when it undergoes so many alterations. You know?
Still find it strange that ucorps is disliked while re engine games are liked. Even though the game is meant to be a prequel to the latter and everything happening in re engine can be chalked up when taking ucorps into account. Ever since ı played that, ı started to dislike re7 more and more particularly.

RE7 and 8 are laughing stocks. I particularly detest 8, but 7 was so-so. It wasn't as offensive as 8 was.

Now 6? That's universally hated for some reason, but I prefer RE games in cities to villages. At least when you play 6, you see zombies and viruses, and think, "Oh, this must be the newest RE." At the time, anyway. It wasn't really about Las Plagas as much.

I swear, I will play RE5 sometimes and just find it makes me nauseous. Too much gunplay involved. Lots of tedious tasks. I really hate the part where you're in a tomb and the enemies are using beams up and down the narrow paths between the pillars, and then you get separated from Sheva, who has useless AI.

It's so boring...

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
RE7 and 8 are laughing stocks. I particularly detest 8, but 7 was so-so. It wasn't as offensive as 8 was.

Now 6? That's universally hated for some reason, but I prefer RE games in cities to villages. At least when you play 6, you see zombies and viruses, and think, "Oh, this must be the newest RE." At the time, anyway. It wasn't really about Las Plagas as much.

I swear, I will play RE5 sometimes and just find it makes me nauseous. Too much gunplay involved. Lots of tedious tasks. I really hate the part where you're in a tomb and the enemies are using beams up and down the narrow paths between the pillars, and then you get separated from Sheva, who has useless AI.

It's so boring...
I still didnt play revillage. That's how forgettable the game is to me. I still cant say ı care much about miranda's backstory either, it doesnt really amount to much of anything, more so after re4r.

As for re5, ı personally enjoy it on ps4 more than pc. However re6 is definitely more enjoyable than most if not all games in the series and ı still revisit it as much as ı can.

Top Bottom