• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE5 RE5 NO SHOP RUN.

So I have done 2 extreme challenges as Sheva on RE5 PRO SOLO.

1) M92F only run, which I call the canonical run.
2) Longbow only run, with Chris carrying no guns.

They were pretty challenging but also extremely satisfying.

I am planning to do a No Shop run, the rules of which are:

- You can stow/discard/sell weapons but...
- You can't use the currency to buy anything.
- You're limited to use ONLY what you loot from the game.
- You can NOT upgrade weapons.

Has anyone ever done this challenge? If so, please give me some tips that may be useful.

Thanks, partnah 😉.

Attachments

• inCollage_20220108_182122810.jpg
    inCollage_20220108_182122810.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Good luck. I think ı've done a no upgrade run on normal with infinite ammo. I feel like ı can do it without infinite ammo on easiest difficulty.

Yama

Owner
Sounds like a fun run, looking to play the game again with a friend I introduced to the series, so maybe we'll try this down the line. Playing this game on 21:9 and visuals fixed looks fantastic. MT Framework is such a Godlike engine, good times.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Sounds like a fun run, looking to play the game again with a friend I introduced to the series, so maybe we'll try this down the line. Playing this game on 21:9 and visuals fixed looks fantastic. MT Framework is such a Godlike engine, good times.
Do you think you can introduce your friend here? I would like to hear his thoughts on the game as well as the series after playing more entries.

Top Bottom