• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:3 RE:3 Announcement Trailer

I thought it was funny how we seen Jill running, but it was like it was being shown from an Ethan Winters like perspective. Does Capcom enjoy reminding us of RE 7? ;)

Also... I wonder why you've got to advance order the original costumes and features for Jill and Carlos, when in the RE 2 remake this year, you unlocked those for Leon and Claire.

Last edited:
I thought it was funny how we seen Jill running, but it was like it was being shown from an Ethan Winters like perspective. Does Capcom enjoy reminding us of RE 7? ;)

Also... I wonder why you've got to advance order the original costumes and features for Jill and Carlos, when in the RE 2, you unlocked those for Leon and Claire.

I think the classic costumes will still be unlockable. You just can use them for 1st play if you wish by pre-order.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Dear Dudes and Dudettes of Biohaze

May I present to you the new face model of Jill Valentine: Sasha Zotova
317e2b4e-1188-4976-9dd8-9df811fda70b.png

Last edited:
She doesn't look an awful lot like Jill in that photo. ;)

My man Jon posted his thoughts on the game. I can see why people are excited, but also unsure of what to think overall.

I like how people can say how they feel, without all the high quality editing tricks. That has never particularly mattered to me.

Yep, I just tried to preorder RE3 collectors edition at Gamestop without getting it. They said no more preorders since GS is going to quit next year. GS will quit Sweden, Norway at least. So its going down starting from here??

Just great. I think in the future GS wont be getting lots of exclusives since so many countries doesnt have them.

Im beyond annoyed!!! ?

Ah, that's a shame. I hope you can get it on eBay or somewhere like that at a decent price. Not a high price, like what the merchant would probably charge for it. :p

If all else fails, you could just get the base game. Although I understand that's not as good. We just get Jill and Carlos' original designs, which should be unlockable outfits anyway.

Ah, that's a shame. I hope you can get it on eBay or somewhere like that at a decent price. Not a high price, like what the merchant would probably charge for it. :p

If all else fails, you could just get the base game. Although I understand that's not as good. We just get Jill and Carlos' original designs, which should be unlockable outfits anyway.

I just want that Jill statue so bad :D Is it too much to ask for. Is it?! IS IT?!?!!? ?

Hmm, no I dont. But, I do remember that figure and they were sold out everywhere. Luckily, I went to a trip to Japan that year and I bought Chris and Sheva figures there. I gave Sheva to my friend who I played the game like hundreds of hours :D Memories...

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Here's full render for carlos.

Also; this isnt discussed here but:

What does everyone think of alternate costumes?

Imo; ı like them but carlos' isnt accurate to the source material at all and barely any different from the original design.

Oh and ı know this is mentioned but ı agree that carlos for some reason looks more like re6 chris than that random blonde guy in re7.

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
What does everyone think of alternate costumes?
Jill's alternate costume is good and faithful enough to the original RE3 costume; more so than Claire's alternate in RE2 Remake which is nice, I will switch to that and never return to the standard outfit when I'll beat the game for the 1st time.

Carlos' is terrible for the reasons you posted.

Someone edited jill's face to look more similar to remake jill, might as well share this here too since the new face looks cool:
Nice; the edited face looks so much better than the normal one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom