• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:2 RE:2 Story

I don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere, but Ada essentially says to Leon "Umbrella doesn't sell monsters, they sell the viruses that make them." I wonder if this is a localization error, as we all know that is untrue.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
I don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere, but Ada essentially says to Leon "Umbrella doesn't sell monsters, they sell the viruses that make them." I wonder if this is a localization error, as we all know that is untrue.
Wow, and me thinking I had spotted enough errors lol

Both you and Mert already spotted two other more. I don't know if you saw one of his posts where he talks about Annette telling Sherry to stay home, something that contradicts the phone calls in TDC.

No, I don't think your point has ever been brought up. They were making Tyrants for military use and so many other B.O.W's, that's one of the main reasons why they wanted a B.O.W. who could perfectly follow orders.

I really like it as a game and adventure but sometimes I think this game wasn't even trying to be a good story.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Yeah never noticed before, nice catch; umbrella also sells monsters to us government as well as viruses prior to 2003. ( For example simmons getting progenitor and t-virus samples for carla so that she can combine them. )

Top Bottom