• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Random Thoughts

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
After enough consideration, ı also bought evil within bundle that contains all of the game's dlcs on steam during a sale. On epic store, the prices were higher so ı instead got the game again together with its dlcs on steam. I might play the dlcs before starting the 2nd game which ı still have on epic store.

Gamers noticed that Alan Wake II is really buggy. I am playing Saga, the FBI agent.

I am stuck in the room with the case files pinned on the wall. It won't let me exit the screen. So I guess I have to wait on a damn patch.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I finished both of kidman's dlcs right now. I enjoyed them for what they are but they are too much stealth focused with combat sections being incredibly rare, it took some time to figure out a way to avoid certain enemies. Between the 2, ı prefer consequence over assignment cause of being more combat oriented than the 1st one but ı still prefer sebastian's story over both of kidman's dlcs. I only have 1 dlc left to play then ı will be fully completing all of the game's scenarios.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I finished the last dlc which is dedicated to one of the bosses. Gameplaywise ı enjoyed it much more than the other scenarios, playing as a special enemy was fun. You even get to defeat your dark self, therefore defeating yourself in the process. After finishing all of evil within's scenarios, ı think it's better than re engine games except maybe re4r when ada's scenario is taken into account. I'll take a break from the series before starting the 2nd game, ı'm hoping to enjoy it from what ı saw about it.

Due to creating a Google account under a different region, I noticed I couldn't install the app for the interactive Silent Hill series, which will begin later on. It just said it was unavailable. So I then created a new account, this time using a UK IP address. But unfortunately, while I can now download it, I see it's asking for ID because it's an age restricted app. So meh.

LOL. If it's not one thing, eh?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I'm planning to take a longer break from posting to biohaze. My university exams are gonna start 1 week later and the only thing ı might post here would be sharing videos from my ps4 through threads. I wont be making long text replies.

I am probably going to finish up on forums altogether once 2023 is up. Most of them no longer have any activity to make being active worth anyone's while. I get bored repeating myself or what feels like talking to myself 98% of the time on other websites. And to top it off, this weirdo keeps monitoring me online, to the point of spamming my usernames and home address. He's very creepy, to be honest. So I mean, there's more cons than pros.

Nobody made me give them up, though. I just feel like I cannot be arsed with them anymore.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
This is a very unexpected thing to say but today my grandma passed away. My mom needs support so as a result, ı'm planning to leave biohaze forever. This will be my final post here, goodbye :(

Last edited:
I am having to wait ages on the PS5 doing an update, which is excruciatingly slow in my flat.

4G is just hopeless for gaming...
Whatchoo talking about? PS5 has 5G in there.

WiFi 6 to be precise... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi-Fi_6

I also got a PlayStation 5...

I purchased a few "cross-gen" games months before this; Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 4, TMNT: Cowabunga Collection, Hades, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, and now Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III...

I completely stopped creating YouTube channels due to this stupid Australian bogan being a stalking jackass for over 6 years. I also watch where I post now, as well as what I specifically post about, since he sends all manner of people my personal info and is kind of infatuated with me, for some reason. But other than that, the real problem is that web forums aren't really active any longer. So a lot of what you post about will likely go unnoticed these days.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
After thinking about this for a long time, ı'm gonna continue to post here more. But ı dont have the interest to discuss the storyline of the series anymore. Rather than doing that, ı'm gonna publish more videos to my channel as a way to show substantial evidence from my playtime with the games. So far ı only uploaded videos from re games but ı've been thinking about branching to games part of other game series. After uploading enough, ı might do that but right now ı'm more focused into re games that ı still play and enjoy.

Top Bottom