• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Random Thoughts

I don't.

My older sister doesn't have the time for games any more with having two sons. But it was her who got me into the games when I was in high school. I've played all of the games, and religiously played the original trilogy pretty much every week from 2000 to 2002.

I couldn't play CV until I got a Dreamcast in 2001. I had to save up my pocket money for ages, and I got an allowance from a training course in 2002 that allowed me to get a GameCube, then a PS2.

I think the golden age of horror gaming was from 1996 up to, and perhaps including 2005. It then took years to come back. This is because of third person shooters, and boring indie games. But the genre is certainly thriving again.

I wish I could see the list of members to see if that Australian dummy James B made any alts. He gives me quite a bit of hassle online these days. Signed up under my name on dreamindemon.com not too long ago.

Maybe you should let it go and not give them your mental energy?
Why are there so many secret members active here?
There were supposedly 16 members floating around earlier. Maybe they're just passing by. Social media has taken over from these kind of sites a long time ago so it's a bit weird.

As for talking about RE in real life I know a handful of people that still play games and only one is a real fan of the series. But even they've basically stopped caring after RE2:R because that was the big one for them. Games unfortunately don't give anything back and it's hard to consider them over more productive (and less expensive) hobbies, especially when everyone that started in 1996 is getting older and have their own kids to consider.

Last edited:
I hardly ever play the RE games, and mostly talk about them. Now and again though, I like to dig out the second or third game. Those two I really enjoy.

As it is, I'm more excited for other horror games coming out this fall or next year, like the new Silent Hill projects, the sequel to Alan Wake, and Stray Souls.

Alan Wake II is hopefully good after all these years but I wasn't in love with Control like other people. Also the digital only release seems like a bad idea by Remedy. Like that TV show they did for Microsoft. Giving Konami my money though, no thanks.

I only post here. I don't use Discord.

I may stop posting on dreamindemon.com, as it was really just meant to be a temporary distraction. It's really a crime stories forum. Not my area of interest.

Yeah. I went to check it the other day, and it said I was in limit mode or something when I was just performing a search. I gathered it was a bug, because other people were talking about the issue.

Twitter is making people log in more often now to look at things.

My mum is in the hospital again. This time, she had a seizure. My sister was with her when it happened, and she thought that was it for our mum. πŸš‘ 😨 πŸ™

It's been a hell of a year. The hospital has her on fentanyl because of her aortic aneurysm. But she still smokes. 🚬 🚫 😩

My sister called me this evening, while I was walking.

So I'll be offline for a while. I'm hopefully gonna pop in to give my thoughts on the plot for Resident Evil: Death Island that's releasing in under 3 more weeks. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ 🧟

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I managed to gain silent assassin on most of blood money levels. Right now there's only 2 levels left, the one heavily centered around the franchise and the last one where you kill the vice president as well as a clone. It's quite satisfying this way. Not including the prologue and epilogue of course cause ranking is disabled at those.

It's nice up at the Straiton pond in Edinburgh.

There's a retail park nearby, and the Loanhead railway path for walking and cycling.

I like to go out with my unlimited data. I never receive data caps.

My mum is in the hospital again. This time, she had a seizure. My sister was with her when it happened, and she thought that was it for our mum. πŸš‘ 😨 πŸ™

It's been a hell of a year. The hospital has her on fentanyl because of her aortic aneurysm. But she still smokes. 🚬 🚫 😩

My sister called me this evening, while I was walking.

So I'll be offline for a while. I'm hopefully gonna pop in to give my thoughts on the plot for Resident Evil: Death Island that's releasing in under 3 more weeks. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ 🧟
What nurse in their right mind would give fentanyl to an elderly woman? Take her out of there and sue the motherfuckers.

On every forum, you should make it that users complete a game like, "Click on the traffic cones" or whatever. This means only a human can pass that little test. Or even put in a RE related question, like "What did Chris knock into the lava?" The answer is of course, boulder.

Top Bottom