• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games "Next Gen" Games you waiting for?

Dead Space Remake being sandwiched between Callisto and RE:4 is going to rob its thunder. The timing of it is just bad and I fear if it doesn’t do well we will never see a Dead Space 4. At least Callisto seems to BE the closest to a DS4 we will ever get but still..

At least there’s plenty of horror games in the pipeline, really want Silent Hill to make a return.

Yama

Owner
Dead Space Remake being sandwiched between Callisto and RE:4 is going to rob its thunder. The timing of it is just bad and I fear if it doesn’t do well we will never see a Dead Space 4. At least Callisto seems to BE the closest to a DS4 we will ever get but still..

At least there’s plenty of horror games in the pipeline, really want Silent Hill to make a return.
Feel the same for sure, among other games next year. At the very least it's something I'll eventually get to during a lull period and appreciate it then for sure.

Top Bottom