• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:2 Most Memorable RE:2 Zombies

One thing I love about Remake 2 is that CAPCOM really managed to make zombies scary and fun to deal with again.

What’s your most memorable zombies in Remake 2?

Start by sharing mine. :)

1. The first zombie in gas station. In my mind now it has overtaken the first zombie in RE1 as the most memorable zombie in all games. Some don’t like the gas station part, but personally I really love it. The live-action opening of original RE1 was what I would show to a non-gamer/non-REfan to impress them back in 1996/1997. The gas station part in Remake 2 really does that too. Every guest I had them try the gas station part was so deeply impressed (side note: I use a projector for my PS4 so that does add something as well). Even after completing the game over 6 times, every time I watch them play I still feel the intensity too.

2. The first zombie in Runaway from Ghost Survivors. The lighting, zombie’s face, model, movements and sound, everything is so polished. Especially the lighting from the windows of the hallway.

Top Bottom