• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Man of Medan

Yama

Owner
From the creators of Until Dawn, this one has surprisingly been revealed to be a multiplayer experience. I’m actually very excited by this. Think cinematic Outbreak in a sense.

The game is roughly 51GB its kinda huge file size. I got lot to do since I need to cover this in English and in Finnish. This is kinda different that they won't exclude much what can be shown in the reviews, of course no the end part, but mostly the whole game is kinda free to show, but not showing anything crusial. Usually this big game studios have strict rules.

I loved Until Dawn.
I thought the file size for this game would be relatively smaller considering it’s only a $30 game?
Maybe it’s the way the data is compressed?
I never played Rush of Blood or The Inpatient btw as after passing RE7 I traded my VR set back in.
Kinda bummed but it was just too much of a hassle to setup.

I loved Until Dawn.
I thought the file size for this game would be relatively smaller considering it’s only a $30 game?
Maybe it’s the way the data is compressed?
I never played Rush of Blood or The Inpatient btw as after passing RE7 I traded my VR set back in.
Kinda bummed but it was just too much of a hassle to setup.

I've played Rush of Blood and The Inpatient. They were OK, Inpatient being much better. I finished the Man of Medan yesterday and I started it again just now. The PSVR is a hassle and that is one reason I sometimes don't want even try to play it. I have the first version of it and I always have to change the HDMI to get HDR to other games. I HATE DOING THAT !! and I think some PSVR wires might be too bend/broken or something because every now and then the connection is lost and it tells me that connect the HDMI or something.
So yeah, I'm not that super fan of the system anymore and I only play it if I make review of some game. I think the next game is Witching Tower it seems interesting enough,

Yama

Owner
I've played Rush of Blood and The Inpatient. They were OK, Inpatient being much better. I finished the Man of Medan yesterday and I started it again just now. The PSVR is a hassle and that is one reason I sometimes don't want even try to play it. I have the first version of it and I always have to change the HDMI to get HDR to other games. I HATE DOING THAT !! and I think some PSVR wires might be too bend/broken or something because every now and then the connection is lost and it tells me that connect the HDMI or something.
So yeah, I'm not that super fan of the system anymore and I only play it if I make review of some game. I think the next game is Witching Tower it seems interesting enough,
I literally sold it after my RE7 play through due to the HDR hassle. I’m aware there’s a second version, but at this rate I may as well wait for a proper second iteration alongside the PS5. I loved the experience itself though.

I'm stressing out with this review. I just feel like I'm not doing good enough. And theres few other games waiting to be reviewed, I'm kinda overbooked.
Anyway, reviews are out tomorrow of this game and I have no idea how others have taken it. That's what is the thing stressing me; do I even know what I'm talking about, am I the only one complaining thing X, did I miss something...

Top Bottom