• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:1 Lisa Trevor Kills Wesker & Chris

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Recently found this. This is a hilarious clip where lisa kills both chris and wesker with the same hit.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Glad you enjoyed it. For some reason; if wesker falls due to lisa's attack, he still appears in lab. Meanwhile if the same thing happens to barry after you give him his " This! " in jill's run, then the game counts him as being killed. I've found this inconsistent personally.

Glad you enjoyed it. For some reason; if wesker falls due to lisa's attack, he still appears in lab. Meanwhile if the same thing happens to barry after you give him his " This! " in jill's run, then the game counts him as being killed. I've found this inconsistent personally.

I never liked these fake out’s in the series where characters seemingly fall to their deaths, yet we see them later on or in the next game. You think they would be questioned directly how they did it but it’s never asked.

Top Bottom