• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Let Me Reintroduce Myself

Hello, Biohaze and Merry Christmas. Let me reintroduce myself. I used to be part of the first Biohaze forums several years ago, before the update, and now I've returned. I seen this updated forums and I felt I can come back to contribute and talk Resident Evil with other fans.

I been with the Resident Evil franchise since Christmas of 1997 when my dad bought me a PS1 and Director's Cut. I like bike riding (during the warm months), I enjoy man caves and man cave décor (some day I'll have an arcade and pinball collection). I like good people who are friendly; I hate rude and annoying people. Who doesn't?

Now I'm going to go through the forums and make my replies.

Yama

Owner
Hello, Biohaze and Merry Christmas. Let me reintroduce myself. I used to be part of the first Biohaze forums several years ago, before the update, and now I've returned. I seen this updated forums and I felt I can come back to contribute and talk Resident Evil with other fans.

I been with the Resident Evil franchise since Christmas of 1997 when my dad bought me a PS1 and Director's Cut. I like bike riding (during the warm months), I enjoy man caves and man cave décor (some day I'll have an arcade and pinball collection). I like good people who are friendly; I hate rude and annoying people. Who doesn't?

Now I'm going to go through the forums and make my replies.
Welcome back! IIRC you had that name long before RE7 was unveiled, when it was still just a mere thought and speculation. Good times.

Top Bottom