• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Konami and Bloober Team, have joined forces...

All of the rumours from God only knows when, surely amount to a new Silent Hill game coming.

Now, there's way too many to list. But as you probably are aware, Bloober Team said in February that they are working on an established IP with a famous company.

There is still strong speculation that another installment in the franchise is happening too, courtesy of someone else. :)

Yeah. There has to be combat involved, or I think the appeal won't quite be there.

I'm not really keen on games where all you do is run around in dark places, shining a flashlight, or inspecting things. It is not really even survival horror then, especially if there's nothing to attack you. However, I think Bloober Team are already massive fans of the series, so I like to think they won't give the gameplay a downgrade.

Top Bottom