• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General I Have A Few Arcade Questions

Hello;
Sorry it's been a long while since I last posted on this site, but I need to ask a few questions.

First, did Capcom ever make and release any Resident Evil game into an arcade game? If so, does anyone know of a good website that sells it and would be willing to ship a Resident Evil arcade game to my suburban Chicago studio apartment?

Also, the follow is a copy/paste of a post I made on a Ninja Turtle forum. I asked them, with a long story, questions too about other arcade games and I'm going to ask you guys the same thing, because I'm trying to get as much information as possible.

I have a question about acquiring certain arcade games that I'm interested in sometime in the future. I'm not ready yet, because I'm waiting for my cat to pass in about 4 or so years from now so then I'll occupy his food/water area beside my fridge in my studio apartment with either a BowFlex machine or an arcade. Lately I have been doing research on the game titles I'm interested in when the time comes for me to get an arcade and I found 2 websites outside of eBay (ridiculous prices on eBay) but neither one offers the following games I'm interested in:

Pit Fighter
Super Street Fighter II (the one with the 4 added characters)
Ridge Racer 1

Other games I'm interested in such as...:
Ninja Turtles 1989
Turtles in Time
Mortal Kombat I
Mortal Kombat II
Super Mario Bros
The Simpsons
Gauntlet
Final Fight

...are available on the sites Guscade and Arcades Market, but not the 3 games I mentioned above. I like both sites for different reasons. Guscade builds arcade games and makes them so well detailed, they look factory made, but they're really made in the garage of this entrepreneur's garage; and Arcades Market sells arcade games cheaper than Guscade and they're located in St. Louis, Missouri, which they can ship any game to my Chicago suburb.

Sorry for talking a long story first, but my question is: does anyone on this site know of a good arcade website where I can find Pit Fighter, Super Street Fighter II and Ridge Racer, and I'm not interested in those small Aracde1Ups. Any information would be appreciated.

By the way, what do you guys think about my list of overall games I'm going to get in the future when I get a bigger house with my best friend? Once I get all the arcade games I want, then my best friend and I will start collecting up to 37 pinball games.

Thanks.

Yama

Owner
Hello;
Sorry it's been a long while since I last posted on this site, but I need to ask a few questions.

First, did Capcom ever make and release any Resident Evil game into an arcade game? If so, does anyone know of a good website that sells it and would be willing to ship a Resident Evil arcade game to my suburban Chicago studio apartment?

Also, the follow is a copy/paste of a post I made on a Ninja Turtle forum. I asked them, with a long story, questions too about other arcade games and I'm going to ask you guys the same thing, because I'm trying to get as much information as possible.

I have a question about acquiring certain arcade games that I'm interested in sometime in the future. I'm not ready yet, because I'm waiting for my cat to pass in about 4 or so years from now so then I'll occupy his food/water area beside my fridge in my studio apartment with either a BowFlex machine or an arcade. Lately I have been doing research on the game titles I'm interested in when the time comes for me to get an arcade and I found 2 websites outside of eBay (ridiculous prices on eBay) but neither one offers the following games I'm interested in:

Pit Fighter
Super Street Fighter II (the one with the 4 added characters)
Ridge Racer 1

Other games I'm interested in such as...:
Ninja Turtles 1989
Turtles in Time
Mortal Kombat I
Mortal Kombat II
Super Mario Bros
The Simpsons
Gauntlet
Final Fight

...are available on the sites Guscade and Arcades Market, but not the 3 games I mentioned above. I like both sites for different reasons. Guscade builds arcade games and makes them so well detailed, they look factory made, but they're really made in the garage of this entrepreneur's garage; and Arcades Market sells arcade games cheaper than Guscade and they're located in St. Louis, Missouri, which they can ship any game to my Chicago suburb.

Sorry for talking a long story first, but my question is: does anyone on this site know of a good arcade website where I can find Pit Fighter, Super Street Fighter II and Ridge Racer, and I'm not interested in those small Aracde1Ups. Any information would be appreciated.

By the way, what do you guys think about my list of overall games I'm going to get in the future when I get a bigger house with my best friend? Once I get all the arcade games I want, then my best friend and I will start collecting up to 37 pinball games.

Thanks.
The one that was an arcade first title was Gun Survivor 2 CODE: Veronica

latest

latest

Definitely a tough fit space wise. I remember Dot50Cal from THIA having this in his garage back in the day.

First, thanks for replying. Also, do any of you guys know where online to find these Gun Survivor 2 arcade game? I'm looking forward to this game, because it's the only Resident Evil game that was not available in America, I think. Why does the game graphics look so cheap looking; like a cheap version of CODE: Veronica.

Yama

Owner
First, thanks for replying. Also, do any of you guys know where online to find these Gun Survivor 2 arcade game? I'm looking forward to this game, because it's the only Resident Evil game that was not available in America, I think. Why does the game graphics look so cheap looking; like a cheap version of CODE: Veronica.
I'd think dev cost and the limitations of the hardware it was on. The first person camera with models in your face at times didn't help either, given they were designed for static and panning far away angles.

Finding it will be extremely difficult now, I'd look at some arcade specific buy/sell Reddits, etc. Try third party Facebook marketplace, offer up, etc. sites that search the entire nation instead of only locally. I'll keep my out for you.

Thanks. Take your time searching, because I'm still lightyears away from being able to get any pinball or arcade. My best friend and I are saving our money to invest in a bigger house in the future where we'll stock it up with arcade and pinball games and some other cool stuff. So money and residence is an issue.

Top Bottom