• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE0 I Acquired All Leech Hunter Unlockables!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Resident Evil 0_20231009145857.jpg

I played re0 today on my ps4 after a long time. I played leech hunter minigame and ı managed to acquire all unlockables from it. I will have fun with these unlockables later, they will help me to unlock rocket launcher and submachine gun in the story.

I haven't played RE0 in donkey's years. I kept all my RE and SH games, but sold pretty much most of my horror games.

What do you think of the graphics in 0? I think prerendered graphics are very eye wateringly good to look at. I really felt as if future RE games should have been designed like this. But it wasn't to be.

I am considering trying to sell Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, although I probably wouldn't get much for it. It's the PS2 version from 2009.

Anyway, I don't consider SM to be a proper Silent Hill game because it's a reimagining of the first game, but without any combat being involved.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
What do you think of the graphics in 0?
I think they are good but the remastered graphics still look a bit " overblown " compared to previous og releases. I still would say it's better than remake's hd remaster where that one has more issues compared to previous og releases but they are still there for me. Rebecca's face also looks a bit strange during the gameplay compared to previous og releases. Overall not much to talk about.

The bosses in older RE games at least felt more rooted in reality. Normally a case of an insect, animal or plant being infected. That to me was what RE was all about.

It's when it went all Universal Monster Studios on my ass, I grew so very bored of such silliness.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Lucky you that you got all the leeches. I managed to get just enough for the zombies to respawn and then I struggle to death.
Thanks but ı think it has less to do with luck but more to do with a plan which when implemented properly, you can avoid encountering extra monsters. I mostly followed that and despite it taking time, still managed to obtain all leeches and escape with all rewards unlocked.

Yama

Owner
Definitely one of the better minigames imho. Maybe not the most repayable, but def memorable.

Top Bottom