• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE4 Happy Birthday RE4!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Also ı miss the action horror trilogy so much. I wished they continued making those games; they are so fun to play. I know re8 and re9 will most likely be in the same style as re7 but ı wished the trilogy at least continued with revelations games or as other spin off series. Plus ı would like them to continue the story of re6; re7 feels more like a reboot which ı dont like that much.

Yama

Owner
The game that changed so many things within the series, some for better some for worse. Whether it’s the perfect Biohazard or not, it’s one of the most perfect videogames I’ve ever played and had replay value like no other. Masterpiece.

The game that changed so many things within the series, some for better some for worse. Whether it’s the perfect Biohazard or not, it’s one of the most perfect videogames I’ve ever played and had replay value like no other. Masterpiece.
your right hand came off? :devilish:

Damn, I'm old.

I remember trying this for the first time, I was a teenager. I saw magazine articles all about the game and thought it was such a drastic departure from what I knew RE to be but was compelled to know what was going on. I ended up going to blockbuster at the time (damn, that feels weird to say nowadays) and was planning to rent RE3. I wasn't aware that RE4 was already out and saw it on the shelf. I never changed my mind so fast and rented that instead. Beat the game in two days, absolutely loved it. Ended up buying my own copy afterwards.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So a question:

How would rou rank the handguns in re4 from best to worst?

For me;

Silver ghost > Red9 > Blacktail > Matilda > Punisher

I've never given it much thought before:

hZlfvePy3tY.jpg

lEAB1KzyGGA.jpg

These drawings can't be Spanish. Obviously, they came from the peoples of South America. It could be the Incas, the Aztecs, or someone else. I am so confident about this, because the drawing was made according to all the canons of their compositions. Also, the culture of such sacrifices is very characteristic of them.

AVdka8nZ77E.jpg

But where did this drawing come from? There is no point in such a drawing being in a Spanish cave.

But then I noticed the cult symbol on top:

ZHS0kNXQaRM.jpg

I thought I was imagining it. It's just my imagination, you know. But the person who worked with the texture saw the symbol clearly and redrawn it:

-99zlDsxaB8.jpg

And of course, it is impossible not to mention that sacrifice is a sign of a cult, too:

BlKlqG_dKVE.jpg

So what does it all mean?

My theory is very simple. What connects Mexico and Spain? That's right, colonization. In the 1500s, Spain colonized the Americas, so Spain had a large Mexican colony in Mesoamerica. This means that there is a strong possibility that the parasite and cult came to Spain from the Spanish conquistadors.

Top Bottom